22. Welcome home..?

"Molly so good to see you again" Simon said spinning around on his chair, i just laughed slightly.

"Oh what have i done to earn your presence" I laughed slightly and i bucked my hip out,

"Well i thought it had been a long time since we last saw eachother" He said standing up,

"You don't scare me you know" I said standing my ground,

"I wasn't asking if i scared you or not" He said as he stepped slowly  towards me,

"Where are they?" I asked as i looked at Simon,

"Oh they're recording some songs for the album" SImon said taking another step towards me, he was about 20 feet away from me and getting closer.

"Cut the shit, why are you here" I asked getting angry now, all i wanted to do was go and see Helen not waste my time on him.

"Oh i don't know i mean you being rude to me isn't exactly the best thing to do now is it?" He said taking another step forward, holding a picture just staring down at it,

"I can talk to you however the fuck i want to talk to you now if you excuse me i have to change" I said as i stormed past him but he turned and grabbed my wrist and yanked me back causing me to yelp.

"Listen here you little bitch you were a fucking accident now if you just sit down and shut the fuck up we can do this the easy way" He said as he pushed me with a great amount of force onto the one seater.

"You think i care that i was an accident you think i didnt realise over the years that my own father didnt like or want me, you know how sick that is? For me to grow up knowing that" I said as i chuckled with tears in my eyes.

 "Aww poor Molly because everything happens to you, if you're looking for sympathy sweetheart you arnt going to get it here" He said as he strolled into the kitchen, i knew what he was doing he was going to threaten me with a knife, he makes me sick who would even think of doing this to their own child.

"I think you came here looking for me actually, and if i wanted sympathy i sure as hell wouldn't come looking for it to you" I spat at him as he chuckled lightly and as i predicted he went over to where we keep the knives and picked 3 out, of course they was the biggest.

"Now Molly i'm going to ask you some questions depending on weither you get the answer right or not, depends on the consiquence you get" Simon smiled slyly as he walked over and layed 3 knives down on the coffee table infront of me.

"Oh and incase you try and escape" Simon began as he wistled and incame Chase and Anna, 2 of my closest frieds, well were closest friends anyway.

They walked towards me and held my arms so i couldnt move they were restricting me, 

"Why are you all doing this to me" I said as i looked at them, they all laughed at how pathetic i sounded probebly,

"You havent been calling me or answering my calls and never coming to my parties you practically blocked me and Anna from your life, this is payback" Chase smiled as he smiled down at me and i gave him a look of discust, 

"Ooo that was a wrong move Molly, i'll let Anna pick a place" Simon said as he looked at Anna, i panicked what did they mean by pick a place.

"I'm going to choose, palm" Anna smiled as Simon took the 'smallest' knife and dug it in deep to my palm as he sliced it agonisingly slowly across it, i cried out in pain.

"Now Molly as much fun as it is to hear you cry out in pain can we try and do this quietly please, the quiter you are the more quick this will be over with" Simon smiled as he cleaned the knife with a cloth he pulled out from his jacket, and put the knife back on the table along with the cloth,