" Jin hyung," I called him as soon as I felt the building, he was the only person whom I could rely on. He was my safe place.

           Jiminaaahh! Where are you buddy? Long time no see. You didn't even invited at your wedding you little bitch. He chanted, as soon as he picked my call, not knowing my miserable condition.

        " Hyung," my voice quivering, as a tear rolled down my eyes. " I am coming,"

         What's with your voice? Are you okay? He asked sensing my shaky voice.

         " I'll... I'll tell you. I am coming in an hour or two," I managed to say.

          Ohh.. okay. I am waiting. I am waiting. Please be okay and arrive safely.  He said, voice laced with concern, he didn't want to know further as knew I wasn't on the right state of mind.

          " Yeah," I mumbled, cutting the call as I made way into the airport.

            My heart was pounding, as was going further away from them. I would be lying if I say I still had soft corner for both them...but my dignity won't allow me to go back to them or forgive them.

             Even if they have crushed my soul badly, but a part of me still wants them to be. If they are happy being together, if they both love each other, I want them to be together.

           I know Hoseok hyung and me gonna suffer, but it's better to be two people suffering, rather than four. Not everyone can find love.

           I feel so ashamed of myself, I should be hating him, I should be angry enough to kill him but I am so ashamed that my heart belongs to my brother's lover.

I left my heart there, with him.

         I finally arrived back Seoul, but this city would never be like it used to be. This city would never facinate me again, this city gonna break my heart, because... Someone who tore my heart belongs to this city as well.

I wish, I would never face him again. Never in my life.. again.

         "Hyung," I hugged Jin hyung as he opened the door. He hugged me back as looked at me with suspicious eyes.

         Entering his house, I was met with an unfamiliar person, who looked at me with curious eyes. Bending down, I greeted him as greeted me back with the same gesture. I looked at Jin hyung, my eyes questioning.

         " Oh, he is, Namjoon. My fiancé," he said as he read my eyes. I nodded in understanding.

        " Nice to meet you, Jimin. I've had heard alot about, but never got a chance to meet you," he said smiling as brought his hand out for a handshake.

        " Nice to meet you too," I said, trying to smile. I looked at Jin hyung who gestured me to sit and went into the kitchen.

        He came back with the tray of coffee mugs in his hand, placing them on the table, he took the seat beside Namjoon and started questioning.

        With a heavy heart, I told him each and everything. I needed someone, to lean my head on his shoulder and cry my heart out. And he no one could be more better than him. So I did what I should.

         " Everything is gonna be okay, Jiminie," he reassured as pulled me into a tight hug, almost suffocating. But I needed that, I needed someone to tell me that everything gonna be okay. " I am always there for you. You can stay with me forever if you want. Namjoon and I were thinking of adopting a baby, but I think we don't need that anymore," he said laughing as Namjoon laughed along, nodding. I smiled.

         " Yeah, he is right. Feel safe and feel free to tell us anything. We are always there," he said giving me a sincere smile as I nodded.

        My heart was still hurting but their words made me feel relaxed. I was watching them stealing glances, they looked happy together. They were completed in their own way. I always wanted to be this close to Jungkook, I wanted him to look at me the way Namjoon looks at Jin hyung.

But I am not lucky enough.

          " What are you planning to do next?" Namjoon asked as he wrapped his arm around Jin hyung's shoulder. They both looked at me with curious eyes.

          What was I planning to do? A new start? No I wasn't in the state do so. I hadn't even thought about what to tell my parents yet. I can't handle them breaking apart. But one thing was clear like crystal in my mind....

         " I am going to divorce him," I replied.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Fighting, Jiminie.🔥❤️❤️

-Borahae 💜💜