Part 84

//TW violence and a little gore//
"All in." One voice said over some laughter. I was practically holding my breath inorder to hear what was happening. A moment of groans followed. I'm guessing someone just lost. "Alright boys, fun's over for now. I'll get us a celebratory bottle. We did good this week and we gotta enjoy that while it lasts. Ain't that right boys?" Some drunken cheers followed. I knew that voice too damn well. It was the boss. The one that made my last week a living hell.

I felt my lips twitch up just at the thought of getting my hands on him. I hear the door of their room slam open then closed. The man's heavy footsteps practically stomped down the hall getting closer and closer to my room. Ok now is my opportunity.

I race to the door where I peak out the window, waiting for him to come into view. I could hear his heavy breathing from where I was stood. I mean he was a pretty unhealthy man so I can see why he was panting after just a few steps. As soon as his head pops into my eye sight, I spring out and tackle him to the ground. He was already stumbling about so knocking him over was no problem at all. I wrapped my arm tight around his neck to prevent him from yelling and as I did so, I pulled him into my room.

My heart was racing with adrenaline and the first thing I thought to do was hit him. I gave a quick blow straight to his jaw which sent him falling backwards. The only thing that could escape his drunken mouth was a few groans of pain and slurred words. I quickly take out my favourite weapon to exist. The needle made me smile and his face of both shock and terror made me feel so powerful.

I don't usually get involved with drug dealing or buying but this particular one, I can't resist. Obviously I don't use it on myself. This shit can kill in minutes. It has the power to render even an elephant paralytic. "Oh you're so fucked." I chuckle grabbing him by his hair and jabbing it into his neck.

A shoved my hand around his neck to stop him from screaming like a child before injecting the liquid in. Within seconds he had started clawing at his skin and frothing at the mouth. What a sight. I can't tell you what it feels like because no one has lived long enough to say but I do know it's excruciatingly painful. So much so that you go crazy. I mean just look at him. He is digging his nails so far into his flesh that his bone is starting to show. I burst out laughing as he moves his hands to his hair which he rips out in chunks and then onto his eyes. "Mmm" I hum at the squelch of his eyes being squashed and torn out their sockets.

"One last thing... you can suck on my cock." I whisper as he enters the final stage of the drug. He fits on the floor like he had been struck by lightning. This is so entertaining don't you think? I wish Koo would be able to see this. I'll email him the cctv footage later. That would be pretty funny. Oh damn I'm naughty. Maybe I'll slip in a picture with it, if you get my drift.

After a good few minutes, he stopped moving and finally lay limp and more dead then I think anyone ever has been. "What next?" I question myself already knowing full well what phase two was going to be.