Part 34

I want to stay like this forever, with my little girl tucked up close on my lap after an incredible high. I want to watch her snuggle deeper into my neck as she tries to sleep away her exhaustion after I have tongued her hard. But I have to get her home and settled in my room. I really hope she likes it there. I would hate for her to want to go back to Jackson and Bambam who can't even protect her in her own home. With me she won't ever be hurt again. I don't want her to leave my side ever again and if anyone was to ever try and achieve that, I will feed their bodies to the dogs.

Y/N POV
'Kitten' he cooed gently as I kept my eyes closed. I was so tired and resting on his muscular and warm chest felt like heaven. I felt so protected and free to be who I am in little space without worrying about being judged or hurt. 'We need to get home, princess. Daddy can get you some panties from your bag ok?' He cooed while lifting me into his arms.

Wait, did he just call himself daddy? I hadn't even realised that's what we both had called him during our heated moments. 'Y-you want to b-be my daddy?' I ask making him smile as he stands up out of the car with me in his tight grip. 'Would you like that kitten?' He asks back softly. Do I? I mean I have never felt such a connection and attraction to someone like this before. It was as if I have known him all my life even though it's only been a few days. My heart jumps and my stomach flips when I am with him and he makes me feel as if I am wanted for once in my life. 'I-i want you as my daddy. P-please be my daddy.' I almost begged as my little space took over completely.

Jungkook POV
Hearing her ask like that made my head spin with happiness. 'Of course kitten' I exclaim letting her legs wrap around my waist as she hugs me tightly. I felt our warm bodies snuggle close together but my dominant side wanted more touch. I trapped her body in between mine and the car and I felt her heart rate increase as I bury my face into her neck, taking in her sweet scent. I let out a sigh that tickles her skin as she pulls me impossibly closer. It felt as if nothing could tear our bodies apart. It was as if my body had super glued her to me and I physically couldn't let go. I never wanted to.

It felt like being with her had caused me to create a dominant space. Just like she had a little space, I had my own protecting and obsessive side that just wanted to keep her close and feel her against me. I wanted to take care of her and punish her if she disobeyed my rules. I want to see her giggle, blush, scream my name and everything in between.

With her still tightly wrapped around my body, I open up the trunk and grab some fresh panties for her. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on this one, I can't have her forgetting those again. Such a little tease she is. I shut the back and make my way back to the drivers seat. She straddled my lap as I tucked some of her hair out of her face. 'My little kitten' I confirmed as I pulled the back of her neck so I could kiss her deep. She placed her hands on my shoulders to keep balance and gave into the dominance of my tongue. It was getting more and more difficult to stop as I let my hands run up and down her body, finally resting on her waist.

She pulled away for breath as I rested into my chair. 'Kitten put your panties on and sit back in your seat' as much as I didn't want her to get off, we had to stop otherwise we would never get home. She nods her head but being the cheeky little devil she is, she adds 'yes daddy'. God she is such a tease so I got a good feel of her perky and still bare ass as she moved back to her seat. I'm going to need to mark that shit as mine when she disobeys me. I have a feeling she is going to be a handful but I'm prepared to get my knees dirty if I have to in order to control her...