Part 55

The random conversations the guys were having came to a halt gently as their attention came onto daddy who was rubbing my back gently and holding me in place on his lap. ''Here drink this kitten'' he whispers, bending forward to grab the milkshake bottle and hand it to me. I sip on my drink as he keeps one hand placed around me and the other, turning on his laptop.

''So, anyone got any bright ideas on how we tackle this problem?'' Daddy asks in his serious business voice that makes me feel excited. I pretty much zone out of all the talk immediately. I was too busy playing a game on daddy's laptop that he put on to keep me entertained. At one point I got bored and me and Hobi started pulling faces at each other until daddy gave him a harsh glare which made him stop. I place my carton on the table when I finish the drink and carry on looking through daddy's laptop. I was randomly looking through his files but decided to open up the camera software and start taking photos of me on daddy's lap. At first he didn't notice but when he did he tried his hardest not to smile.

Jungkook POV
God it's so damn difficult not to coo and chuckle at all the cute things my little is doing. She was taking picture a few moments ago and I already know with her knowledge of computers, it's going to be my background in seconds. She giggles as she opens up the google tab and looks at the online shopping I was doing yesterday. I was just ordering a few things from some expensive website and it seems she wants something as well.

No come on Jungkook. Stop getting distracted. I listen to my dad go over the plan once again and talk about tactics and whatever. I'm sure we will be fine to be honest. It seems like a pretty flawless plan  and it should be easy. The most difficult part will be the getting out of the headquarters after the alarms have been set off.

''Daddy'' she whispers while tugging on my T-shirt. "Yes kitten?" I ask quietly as to not distract the guys from listening to my father. I draw my attention to the screen which she points to. There was a beautiful diamond ring on the screen from the same website as before. "You like that, huh?" I whisper in her ear making her giggle and nod.

I move the item to the basket and watch her eyes light up. I place a kiss on her forehead and encourage her to keep looking at the website. I can tell this distraction for her is going to turn out to be a very expensive one.

The meeting carries on and occasionally, my little would turn to ask if she could add things into the basket. Obviously I just agree not wanting her happy smile to disappear. I mean she deserves a treat anyway. She didn't misbehave too bad at the Ball and the new stuff will give her something to focus on when I'm out on the mission.

I'm more worried about leaving her at home then going out to take down the gang if I'm being honest. I haven't left her alone for more then an hour so far. I don't really know how she is. I'm very tempted to get Jackson or Bambam to stay over for the duration of it. We will just have to see. She may sleep through it all like it's nothing or maybe be a panicked mess. Either way, I ain't risking letting her go through that on her own. She's probably the kind to accidentally set the house on fire at any chance she can.

I conclude the meeting and the others all make our way out the room...

//Hey guys! So as you probably have seen, I have changed the book cover. I've kinda redone the look of most of my books because I'm getting ready to post a few new ones in a week or so. So be prepared! I might post the first authors note chapters of a few of the books so I can show you the plots and see if you guys like them. So just keep your eyes open on my page :) thank you for reading xxx//