Part 58

I feel my daddy's hot breath on my neck. His arms that were wrapped tight around me, pin me in place so I can't move. As soon as I closed my eyes next to him last night i fell asleep. I was so tired yet without him I couldn't shut off my mind. I turn in his hold which earns a groan. I wrap my arms around him and bury my face into his chest. It was really cold last night but he kept me warm under the covers. "Good morning kitten." He groans only to pull up the covers passed both our heads. "Morning daddy." I whisper placing a kiss onto his neck.

"Mmmm," the familiar sound of his humming in satisfaction vibrates my ears. "Daddy likes that, kitten." He comments keeping his eyes closed and laying onto his back, pulling me on top of him. I giggle, placing more onto his skin. He rubs my back and encourages me to continue. I suck and nibble on his skin earning a chuckle and a squeeze of my ass.

"Does kitten want to pleasure daddy, hm?" He growls into my ear. I feel my cheeks blush when I nod. He hums once more then bucks his hips up a little, rubbing himself on my leg. "Kitten you have no idea what you do to me." He adds while resting his head back. He holds onto my hands gently and places them on the waistband of his calvins. "Touch me kitten." He coos.

"JUNGKOOK WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" The sudden shout made me flinch and jump off of daddy. He looked really mad. So much so that he stormed off out the bed and towards the door, stomping his feet as he went. "What!?" He yells pulling open the door slightly. I could only just about see Taehyung stood there with Koo's father.

Tae's voice goes a lot quieter as soon as his eyes fix on me who was hiding in the warm covers. They were so quiet that I could only make out small mumbles but no proper words. After a few seconds daddy looks back to me with a worried face then steps outside the room and closes the door behind him.

He was only in his underwear. He must be really cold. I hop over to the closet where I pull out a pair of his sweatpants and a top. I try not to drag them along the floor as I move towards the door. I push open the door and all three pairs of eyes snap on me and their conversation stops. Daddy's hand had run through his hair and Taehyung's hands were clenched at his sides. Koo's father looked at me as if concerned and sad. Have I done something wrong? What's happening? I'm so confused.

"Kitten" daddy coos as he bends down a little to my level. "I-I got y-you some clothes." I whisper. He lets out a heavy sigh before brushing his thumb over my cheek. "Thank you kitten." He says gently while taking the clothes from my hands then slipping on the bottoms. "Please kitten, go sit in my office for me, yes? I need you to be a good girl right now."

He is making me scared. What's happening? I was going to ask a question but Yoongi showed up before I could. "Come on sweetheart, I'll come with you." He too had that sad look on his face as he offered out his hand for me to take. I give daddy one last look before hesitantly grasping Yoongi's hand and following him down the hall.

"Yoongi, what's happening?" I question, fiddling with his fingers. "Kook will tell you soon, sweetie. Please just be good for him and take a seat." He almost pleads as he opens the office door a guides me to the couch infront of the desk. A sit with my knees up to my chest and look around in an attempt to find something that will distract my mind. I shiver. In fear and because of the temperature. I know something bad has happened but what? And why are they all so reluctant to tell me?...