Part 79

Y/N POV
I knock on the bedroom door and hear some rustling. It creaks open and Jackson pokes his head out. "Y/N? What are you doing up?" He spoke but he still pulled me into the room and closed it behind me. "I came to see Bambam." I reply walking over to the bed where he sat, half under the covers and littered with plasters and a few bandages. "Bam." I sigh as I sit by him and he pulls me in close.

"You ok sweetheart? They didn't hurt you anymore did they? What's Jungkook up to? I'll kill him if he starts getting out of line."

"No Bambam. He is fine. I'm fine. I should be the one concerned about you." He shook his head at my comment. "Nah don't worry about me sweetie. You got enough to worry about." He pushed the hair out of my face and behind my ear. There was a silence as I rubbed the back of his hand in mine. "What's on your mind sweetheart?" I take in a deep breath. What hadn't been on my mind? I wanted revenge. I wanted to feel safe. I wanted to be happy. But he is free. Him and his gang members are free.

"I know what you want." He whispers as Jackson takes a seat with us. "I heard him talk about plans at the casino tomorrow. He will be there at 11pm but you didn't hear it from me." A smile crept onto my face and it did to him aswell. He wanted revenge just as much as I did. "Make him hurt sweetheart. Make him and his filfthy men pay for what they did." Jackson seemed just as ok with the idea of me punishing the man as me and Bambam were.

"Have you been able to-" I shake my head knowing that he is referring to my little space. "I can't do it knowing he is still out there. Kook knows it too but he doesn't like to admit it. He thinks he can just give me time and space and I will magically feel better but I just can't. I can't relax knowing he is able to enjoy his life out there. But that won't be the case soon." I stand up from my seat. "I'll let you rest but please don't tell Kook about this. I want to do this on my own. If he finds out he will take over the plan and I need to do it my way." They both agree and say a final goodnight to me before I wonder off and close the door.

I jog down the hallway with my sweater paws and open up Koo's bedroom door. "Time for bed I see." He says as he gets up from his desk seat and begins to change into some more comfortable sleeping clothes. I nod as I take my space on the bed. He hesitates to come over but eventually he joins next to me.

Jungkook POV
She curled up facing the other way. It felt weird not having her tucked into my side as we lie. I wanted nothing more then to scoot over and engulf her body with mine but I can't push it. She wanted space and control so that is what she is getting.

I get comfortable on my back and close my eyes. That didn't last long however because I could feel her shy gaze on me. As soon as our eyes met, she dodged my stare but still moved a little closer. She moved closer and closer, edging so carefully towards me. Within a few seconds, she was right by my side, head rested on my chest and arms wrapped around me. So damn cute. Still needs her daddy inorder to sleep well. God how I love her.

If I could, I would give up all my sleep just so I could keep her comfortable and cozy. But I need to rest. It's going to be a tricky hunt to find those bastards that caused all of this...