Part 13

'Come on lets get you cleaned up and in some comfy clothes, ok love?' Jackson says making her immediately flip to little side. 'I-I want Koo!' She says a little nervous. They looked a bit shocked but I just smirk, enjoying this moment right now. She giggles as I stand up and she sprints over to my side hugging me tightly. 'Y/N sweetheart no. Jungkook probably has lots to do.'

'I really don't mind.' I say picking my little up as she buries her face in my neck while giggling. 'Her room is up the stairs to the left.' Bambam says in defeat. She swings her legs back and forth as I make my way towards her room. Her delicate fingers play with the collar of my shirt as she bites her lip, concentrating on systematically doing up and un-doing the top button. I chuckle at her cute expressions as I enter the room and place her on her bed.

'Princess, where are your clothes?' She carries on swinging her legs off the side of her bed as she giggles, watching me crouch in-front of her. 'Uuuuu' she thinks for a while and then suddenly points to an open walk in closet making me turn around. Before I can stand up she clings onto my back, wrapping her arms and legs around me. I can't help but smile with a warm tingle skipping around my heart.

'What do you want to wear sweetheart?' I ask pulling open a few drawers to see her undergarments in one, her pyjamas in another and her day clothes hung up across the room with various accessories, shoes and bags displayed neatly around. She replies holding on to my back tighter 'can Koo choose?'. 

I scan my eyes through all the clothes and can't help but notice there aren't any little clothes here and just like her room, they had a very modern and sophisticated look. They were trendy and cute yet still expensive looking.

I pick out a set of pyjamas for her as well as some fresh undergarments. She giggles out of no where and I look up to see her reddened face. 'What sweetheart?' I ask not able to control my smile. 'Koo is holding my panties!' She exclaims getting embarrassed.

A low chuckle emits from my chest at her playful comment. 'Come here you little devil.' I say pulling her into my arms and tickling her. She screams and laughs in delight as my hands run up and down her body. 'Koo!.... stop it!' She beams in between her laughs and short breaths. I throw her over my shoulder, fighting her wriggling figure and with my other free hand I have a hold of her clothes...