Part 45

'Kitten' I start, getting her attention away from the guards who were climbing out of the cars beside us. Her worried eyes that made me want to hide her in my arms forever shon bright and I couldn't help but soften my gaze even more. 'Now listen to me sweetheart. They aren't coming any where near us. They will be a good distance behind and are only there in case someone tries bothering you. You're safe with me. I'm not letting anything happen to you ever again. Yes?' She nods a little, wiping her red eyes at the same time.

'Good girl. Now let's get you something special.' She nods again with a small smile as I push open my door and pull both our bodies out. She lands softly on her feet and I grasp her hand tight in mine. She walks as close as she possibly can to me and giggles as I glare at the gaurds who start walking a little too close for my liking. They immediately pull away a bit and give us some space.

'Daddy' she whispers while tugging on my sleeve. 'Yes kitten' I ask, staring down at her cute little figure. 'Can we go in there' she points to a dress shop which so happens to be the one I was heading for. 'Of course kitten.' I reply pulling her into the entrance. The rows and rows of dresses make me a little dizzy from the amount of colour but seem to excite her to the point where she starts jumping on the spot.

She looks up at me with almost pleading eyes so I let her explore the shop and lead the way with me following behind. The gaurds wait outside and just as expected, after people saw the both of us, they didn't even try and come near. I enjoy the look of fear in people's eyes just as long as it isn't kitten.

I watch as my little girl goes through the hordes of clothes, taking a few out then putting them back. Every so often she would hand me one to carry and go back to searching. I ended with three in my hands; one dark blue, one black and one red. I gotta say I'm looking forwards seeing her try these on. They looked stunning already yet not nearly as good looking as what they will be on her.

We end up at the changing rooms where I hang the gowns up for her then close the curtain with her in. I sit on the couch just outside and wait in anticipation for her to come out.

It been 4 maybe 5 minutes and still no sign of her. 'Kitten' I call out from just by the curtain. 'You gonna show daddy what you got on?' The curtain suddenly is pulled open revealing her beautiful self in the blue dress. Damn she got my dick twitching at just the sight. 'Well fuck' is all I can say under my breath as I scan her whole body and watch her cheeks shade pink. 'I love it kitten... you look so damn fine.' I say, coming close so she is forced to look up at my face. 'However, that ain't being worn infront of anyone but me. To much skin.' I say looking down at her exposed chest. She pouts before attempting to readjust the chest area. 'That ain't gonna work kitten, now be a good girl and try the others on.'

'Ok daddy' she starts moaning. I give her ass a quick slap and reply 'and loose the attitude before you come back out.' Her neck turns red along with her ears as she retreats back behind the curtain. Such a naughty girl that one. Keeps me on my toes but god I love it.

'Ok' she sighs, returning from the dressing room after only a few minutes. 'I pick the red one' she declares as I notice she is back in her own clothes. 'I ain't seen it on yet, kitten'. She shakes her head. 'I like it. Can't you just trust me daddy?' She pouts. God she makes me so weak. She has the ability to bend my decisions like spaghetti. 'Ok' I groan. 'But you better not disappoint me and act up with that decision.' She nods before placing her lips on my cheek. 'I won't'. I swear I'm gonna regret this...