O5

"Now pretty boy," Making a swift turn to Shu, "going to explain why I'm in airplane?" 

"Awake already, huh?" Shu was ruffling my hair, to which I shot him a glare.

"Listen! I'm sorry. Ukyo called after saying your parents we're back. Hence, why I had to take you back. I don't know how your parents would react if they found out their precious (Name) was lost in Spain."

I rolled my eyes and his last comment before realizing what that meant.

They were here, already? It was going to happen, already?  I scrunched my nose a bit, Shu taking notice.

"What is it? You look like you were just told you couldn't listen to (Favorite Artist) ever again." He mumbles, making sure the person on the left on him didn't hear him.

"You'll see. I'm going back to sleep, wake me up when we land?" I ask to which he replies with, "Sure, sleepy head."

-

"(Name). (Name). (NAME)!"

"OW? What was the shouting for?" I ask, covering my ears. 

"We're here! Come onnnnn." He's practically dragging me at this point, I could care less, though.

My head was throbbing, I just wanted to get over with my parent's and the set of rules they were going to put into play this time.

"Shu, I'll catch you later?" 

"Sure. Text me back when Ibuki?" I nod, waving him goodbye.

-

"Ukyo, where are they?" I question, looking at him. He seemed scared to tell me yet he knew he had to anyways, pointing to the kitchen.

"Hello mother, father."

"Hi (Name). You know what time it is, right?" My mother grins, in which I give a slight nod.

Ukyo came in after I finished nodding, father asking to talk to him privately. 

My mother and I waited for their return before starting it.

It, was unofficially called 'The Unreasonable Rules' by Ukyo & I. 

Our parents would visit every 3 months or so, to give us 3 rules. Not following them would lead to something of your choosing from the 'Refused To Listen' list.

They had always been easy most of the time, so neither Ukyo or I fortunately never picked something from the list.

Just on time, they walked back in.

"So (Name), when'd you meet Shu?" Your dad asks, to which you swiftly turn your head to Ukyo. He mutters a 'sorry', seeming as genuine as possible.

"It's been uh, a few weeks now?" I reply, hesitantly. 

"Interesting."

He walks over to your side of the board with your 3 rules, deciding to change one. Erasing my third one, which if I could recall correctly (Not sure if I could) was: "Train (Bey Name) to be the strongest."