O2

Friday came alot faster than I'd like to admit, the other weekdays seemed breeze by me

Unfortunately, that meant I had to go to school again.

Quickly jumping out of bed, I looked over to my right to see if I could see Ukyo.

He's gone again?

"Though I left again, huh?"

Is he serious?

Making a swift turn, Ukyo was in fact behind me.

How though? There was nothing but a wall behind you currently. Was he on the wall?

Omg, my brother is Spiderman.

He must've guessed exactly what I was thinking, "No, I'm not Spiderman you weirdo. I just happened to get up here."

Swiftly getting down, I pushed him.

He quickly got up, brushing off his clothes to pretend like it didn't happen.

"Surprising you aren't at the dojo right now."

His usual face was now replaced with a dramatic, gasp.

Rolling my eyes, I walked over to my closet.

"Wait, do you remember if there was a uniform? Or was that the other school?"

He shook his head, "(Name), this is the fifth time you've asked this week."

"I'm just forgetful, okay? Thanks anyways."

"Ah wait! Could you leave now?" I asked, he rolled his eyes & decided to leave for the day.

I grabbed my outfit for the day, rushing to shower. Putting the outfit as fast as I could, I ran back to my room to grab my phone along with anything else I figured I would need.

Quickly shoving everything into my bag, I left as well.

-

"Uh.. excuse me. Where would my class be again?"

The office lady rolling her eyes, handed me a map and told me my class number.

Kindly taking it, I gave her a quick thank you, leaving the office.

I wandered off because this map didn't make any sense.

"Where am I even suppose to g-?" I thought out loud before someone bummed into me. I had now made friends with the floor.

Pulling a Ukyo, I got up & brushed off my clothes like nothing happened.

"Sorry- wait, (Name)?!?"

Valt.

"I told you, it's (Nickname) to you. We aren't close. Anyways, why were you in such a hurry?"