Instinctively, his hands reached forward to caress his swollen belly, loving the thought of life growing inside him once more. He just hopes and prays that their pup would make it unlike it's siblings that they unfortunately lost in the plague.

When Seokjin got outside, he shivered slightly, but nothing that he isn't used to. They absolutely love the cold; they barely sweat and stink. And cold is definitely better than a hot weather.

The omega's eyes moved to his mate, laying on the snow with the pups, making snow angels; a sight he never expected to see in the middle of the summer. Yoongi suddenly stood up and grabbed a handful of snow before chucking it at Namjoon and Hoseok that are still laying on the ground. The two alphas yelped and stood up, chasing the pup who was giggling and running through the trees. Seokjin could only stare at them in adoration as he sat on the porch.

The alpha stopped chasing Yoongi and let the pups chase each other; grabbing a handful of snow, he approached Seokjin who braced himself for the cold substance, only to feel cold on his... hair?

Namjoon smiled as he sprinkled snow on Seokjin's hair, loving how they seem to sparkle and pop out from the omega's ebony black hair. "You look like a winter fairy, my love. So beautiful as always." The alpha complimented, making Seokjin blush. "Flattery would get you nowhere, my dear." The omega flushed, eschewing his eyes away from Namjoon who just chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. Seokjin hummed and kissed back. Their kiss didn't last long as they're still aware that the pups are still around and they might get carried away.
--

"Hyungie... Please sing us a song again." Yoongi asked, looking at Seokjin with pleading eyes whilst Hoseok just stared at Seokjin with wide eyes and a pout.

"Alright, alright." Seokjin chuckled as he slid under the covers next to Namjoon. Yoongi jumped on top of the alpha's stomach, making Namjoon groan but didn't complain. Hoseok slid at the space in between Namjoon and Seokjin. The omega started to sing, his voice smooth and magical, lulling the pups to sleep.

"How long will beautiful things in the world stay? Rain shower in the midsummer, flowers endure strong. Last winter snow storm, trees stand tall. Can everything under the sky, stand alone? In front of the Autumn post office I wait for you..." Seokjin continued to sing, looking at the pups as they drifted to sleep.

He finished the song before kissing the pups on the forehead, then Namjoon on the lips as the alpha feel asleep with Yoongi still on his chest. The omega himself was about to go to sleep then he remembered... They haven't sent Taehyung a letter for a while, and neither has the queen.
Seokjin pulled himself out of the bed and to Namjoon's desk, lighting the candle up. He took a piece of parchment out of the drawer and laid it on the desk. He grabbed the quill and dipped it in the ink bottle before he composed his letter.
--

(3 years, 8 months, 7 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

He looks like a mess. Hair disheveled, greasy and had twigs sticking out of it, looking like a rat nest but still looked cute because he's Kim Taehyung.

The omega queen let out a sigh of disbelief. No one was around in the shack except for the sweet old man that Seokjin and Namjoon hired to take care of the animals (Taehyung gave the man an extra bag of 50 silver, making the old man show a toothless grin). Since it had been months, surely they have explored the whole kingdom and must've stayed in one of the territories. Knowing their abnormal love for cold, they probably stayed in the Min Territory which is good for Taehyung as there's only 10 villages in that territory.

Now, Taehyung is on his way back to the Kim Territory as it's the only safest intersection between the capitals, planning to head to Min Territory after a break. He wasn't going fast but he isn't going slow either, going at a steady pace as going fast would arouse suspicion from both the royal guards that are told to patrol the roads and revolts. He can't exactly go slow either as it's getting hot.