part 9 (friendship)

Friendship....

************************

Ommkara return to his ACP office after admitting that boy in hospital...
He warn that boy to not trouble Gauri again....

He is a little frustrated for his behaviour.... but he shrug off his thoughts and concentrate on his work....

.

.

.

.

In oberoi mansion.....

Janhvi is sitting in her room....
She is watching an old album with tearful eyes....
Dadi enter there...  janhvi starlet first but then relax seeing dadi....

J: mummyji... come ...

Dadi sit beside her and see the album...

D: try to forget everything beta.... it has been 15 years now....

Dadi caress her hair....
Janhvi sobbed seeing pictures of a couple in the album...

J: (sobbing) how can I forget mummyji.... I can't forget that incident for whole life...

D: you have to beta... see now everything is fine.... everyone is happy in our family....

J: but still I am scared mummyji.... what if past come back again?  What if our children know about the past? I don't want to lose my family.... I don't want to lose my omm.. .

Janhvi cried...

T: nothing will happen like that janhvi.... we all are here....

Tej said entering the room...
He sit other side of janhvi and wipe her tears.. ..

J: but tej.. . You know ommkara took the case of....(she gulp) ... if he went to barely ? Then .... then

T: calm down janhvi.... nothing will happen..... I already promised you.... no one can snatch our ommkara from us.... trust me

Tej console her and she calm down....

D: I arranged a pooja in temple.... today it's 15 years that... (sigh) you both get ready and go to attend the pooja...

J: mummji.... did anyone doubt that....

D:(cut her) no.... don't worry.... I'll handle ok...

Tejvi nods and get ready....

.

.

.

.

.

Evening... ACP office....

Ommkara is tired from all the work today....
He had so much work today....
Not only official but personal also....