part 13

So here is chappy and it's dedicated to Angelic_Rikara ab gussa nehi krna ok.. 😄😄😄😄

Give lining cmnts ok...
I spent 3 hours writing it and it's 2100 words...
If you go without commenting then.. 😡😠😠😠

Hmm... Good that you understand... 😄😄😄

*************

Next day.....

Ommkara left to his duty early morning..... Tej couldn't get chance to talk with him about the case.... Janhvi is tensed....

Ommkara reach the office and start his work.... He stop all the activities in barely so kali couldn't harm any of his officers... Kunz is still missing...

In meeting room...

Sn: but sir... Agar hum kuch bhi action nehi lenge to is case ko handle kese karenge?

(But sir if we don't take any action how will we solve the case)

O:(tense) abhi k liye aap sab ki security important hai.... Aur rahi baat is case ki to mai ise solve karke rahunga... Us kali ko saza dilake rahunga.... Par age k plan ke liye mujhe thoda time chahiye.... Don't do anything without my order ok...

(For now all the officers safety is important for me... And don't worry I'll solve the case... I'll punishe that kaali... But i need sometimes to make a plan... Don't do anything without my order ok)

All: yes sir....

.

...

.

Whole day ommkara was busy in meeting and discussion... Trying to find out any perfect plan... But still fail...

Evening.....

Ommkara was going back home.... Anika called her more than 25 times to make him remember today is lohriii (sorry if I did spelling mistakes) There is a pooja in home...
Tomorrow is holi....

Ommkara is going in his police jeep when he notice Gauri besides the road....
He stop the jeep and look at her...she is busy in her work...  She is looking so cute... Ommkara smile and stare to her sometimes...

O: ye yahan kya kar rahi hai?

(What she is doing here?)

He come out from jeep and go near her...
There are many children and teachers working... They are planting trees road side....

Gauri is sitting at one place and digging with a small axe.... She is totally on her work...

Omkara go there and stand near her.... He smile to see her cute little face.... No matter how much he is tired, tensed, ones he saw her.. He feel ok....