part23

...

**************************

Omkara reach hostel.
He ask the warden but she said Gauri went to school.
he also know that this is the time for Gauri to go school.

He felt disappointed and about to turn but one Idea came to his mind.
he thought that if Gauri and Rubina both are not in their room, it is a good time to search the room.

But you don't have search warrant dude.
his mind ask.
As a Police Officer he doesn't like to do anything illegally, but he should come out from the rules to know the truth about Gauri.
so he ask warden can he go to her room,Warden didn't allow him,
It is a girls hostel, boys are not allowed.
the warden allow him because he is a police officer.
But she can't allow him in room untill he has a search warrent.

Omkara understand that this is the rules. but he already decided he is going to search Gauri's room. He may find some clue to clear his doubts.
so he left from there but come out from the back door, hiding from The Watchmen and security.
as he already entered this hostel before so he already know the room and the way to go inside.

He finally reach the room. All the people who are living in the hostel not here because they went for their work or maybe school or college.

He tried to open the room but it is lock from inside. He is confused. how it can be locked from inside when there is no one? then he started doubting that may be someone is inside.

He then use some tricks and open the lock and enter inside. the room is dark. but he can hear some sniffing and sobing,
He find out the light switch and turn on it, and what he saw shocks him so much.

Gauri is sitting in a corner of the bed hugging herself trembling in fear and crying.
He came here to talk with Gauri about something but after seeing her situation, he forgot everything and run towards her. He could feel she is in a miserable condition.

"Gauri,what happened..... why you are crying......what happened"

Omkara ask and try to hold and to talk To her, but she suddenly Jerk his hands and shouted loudly in fear.

" Don't touch me.....I did not do anything....please leave me....
I don't want to die.....I want to live..... please don't touch.... me.... please.....go from here "

She continuously saying all these things in fear and trying to go back from there, Omkara is really shocked to see her condition.
as a Police Officer he already saw these kind of cases, when the victim got stock and went to a trauma, but what happened with her that she is behaving like this.

Before he could think more,  Gauri quickly stand up on her feet and try to run out from the room in fear.

But Omkara is quick, he Run after her and whole her arms and try to make her calm try to make her understand that he won't hurt her.