part 8 (protective )

Hey lovelies....

**************

**************

It has been one week after rikara met....  after the encounter with their crazy family....

Ommkara was busy in his work.... he is getting ready a team for his new case kali Thakur....
He send two of his officers to barely as undercover..... to get more information about kali' s work....

In oberoi family everything is going smoothly.... somehow ommkara make his dadi agree to give him two more months to decide about marriage....

He is busy but still.... sometimes he think about Gauri.... he want to see her but don't have time.....

.

.

..

.

.

.

One day....

Ommkara is going for work.... when dadi said drop anika and Rudy in temple..... because she arrange a pojaa and anika and Rudy is going there to give the pojaa stuff..... anika leave pari with Pinky....

Ommkara take them with him.....

In temple....
Anika Rudy get down...

O: ok bhabi.. .. by then...

A: arey omm.... yaha tak aaye ho to darshan bhi krlo....

(If you came here..... Then come inside)

R: Han O....

(Yes O)

O: I am getting late....

R: but O.. .if dadi knows about it.... she will beat you...

Anika chuckle.... ommkara sigh....

O: ok fine....

Trio went inside the temple....
Rudy and anika was talking with the priest.....

Ommkara stood in front of the idol joining his hand closing his eyes... he prey....

O:(in mind) bhagwan ji.... thanks a lot to give me this loving family and my choice job.... now I have nothing to ask.... I have everything....

And suddenly  Gauri face came to his mind....