promo

(Promos will be in English)

"Freez.... otherwise I'll shot you "

Ommkara said pointing the gun towards 2 criminal...
On a road.... there are lot's of crowd gather.. . 3 more police are with ommkara....

The 2 criminal stand still....
But suddenly they signal each other and run each one opposite sides....

3 officers run behind one.... and ommkara run behind the other....

The criminal run faster.... Ommkara fire in air....

"This is the last warning.... stop or you'll lose your life"

The criminal stop and turn to ommkara who is looking angry....

The criminal look here there thinking something.. because the criminal know ommkara is an encounter specialist ....so he have to save his life.... while ommkara is confuse to his behaviour....

There is also crowd gather....
And suddenly the criminal smirk to see something on his  left....
Ommkara follow his direction and saw Gauri was standing there afraid..... only few feet away from the criminal....

Ommkara figure out this criminal is planning to trap Gauri to escape....

Gauri is actually froze in fear... she can't move.... after heard the gun fire...

The criminal start running towards Gauri....

O: Gauri...run......

Ommkara shout but Gauri is froze there....
Ommkara start running towards her....

Gauri is few feet away from the criminal and ommkara is more far.....

Here criminal is running towards Gauri as well as ommkara.....(imagine  this in slow motion 😁😁😁)

Gauri close her eyes tight  when the criminal come near her...
But just then she heard the sound of breaking something follow with a scream and again breaking something...

She open her eyes and saw ommkara standing in front of her.... so close.... she saw in his eyes....

Then she look here there to find the criminal scared but couldn't find...

"Are you Ok?"

A soft and low voice came and she turn to ommkara.... he is looking at her without blink...

Fb......

The criminal about to touch Gauri but ommkara is fast to hold the criminal from back and break his one hand by twisting .... he scarem...

Then ommkara just throw him in air and he get inside a house breaking the glass window....

Fb ends....

Rikara is standing in front of each other.... looking into each other eyes...

Gauri saw they are standing so close

Gauri saw they are standing so close... she quickly go back some steps but stumble...

Before she fall ommkara hold her right hand with his right hand.....

She look at him still hanging....
Ommkara pull her towards him....
He still holding her right hand with his right hand near his chest....
While looking into her eyes deeply....

Gauri look at him with her big Amber eyes.... then look at their hands....then again  looks at him...

then again  looks at him

She feel his heart beat is raising because their hands is on his chest

She feel his heart beat is raising because their hands is on his chest.... he is still looking at her without blink...

(Have some shame ommkara ji 🙊🙈🙈🙈 itne logo ke samne)

Coming soon.....

Micky .. ..