Reporter: Shehnaaz ji, Good evening! You are rumoured to be the girlfriend of Sidharth Shukla and you both have been spotted at different places! How do you respond to such rumours and does this affect your work in anyway?

Shehnaaz: (She looks at Sidharth for a moment and turns her face back to the reporter to answer, when the host says.."we will only take questions related to the event, please!" to which Shehnaaz says.."No I will take the question!" 😯 Sidharth looks at her anxiously, wondering about the response she is going to come up with!!) So Sidharth aur main bohot achhe terms mein hain! I already said that he is my guide, my well wisher and a very good friend! Aur sath mein spot kiya hai na? Kiya hoga!! Ismein I don't find anything surprising! You seem really young, so you must have friends outside! Don't you?! So do you only hang out with friends of the same gender?! Dekhiye mujhe pata hain, yeh kam hain aap logo ka, gossips and stories cook up karna! Lekin har ek chiz ko big deal karna bhi zaroori nehi hain! Think broad! Thank you ji! 👏👏

Sidharth becomes jawstuck looking at her confidence! He is thinking..."is she the same person who was all nervous and shaken before even coming up to this stage! He couldn't be prouder of his girl!"

***********

They are all at the launch party now...

"Yaar... seriously kya answer di hain tune Sanu! Wow! Hain na Khushi?!"...says Manvi..

"Haan Manvi..! Maan gayi aaj Sanu ko! Kon kehta hain that she is not good with words! Mama must be so proud of you Sanu!"...says Khushi, hugging Shehnaaz from a side..

Shehnaaz smiles and hugs her back..

"Waise hain kaha yeh Sidharth?!"...Manvi looks around..

"Woh raha..Mohit k sath!"...says Shehnaaz, she is all exhausted, leaning against a couch in the club...

"Sanu..ek baat bata..tujhe darr nehi lagta?! Jab se aayi hoon, I can see a lot of eyes on him! Girls never leave a chance to stare at him! Hai na?!"

Shehnaaz smiles resting her head on Khushi's shoulder..."Nehi Manv! Woh bohot pyaar karta hain mujhe! He loves me a lot!!"...she keeps staring at Sidharth with love in her eyes from distance!

"Awww....!! Mama is one lucky ass!"... Khushi giggles..

"Accha Sanu, let's go to the bar na!! Come Manvi!"... Khushi wants to enjoy with the girls..

"Tum log jao...main in heels mein aur nehi chal sakti! Kuch bhi le aao mere leye!"...says Shehnaaz being all tired and taken up..

Sidharth is busy talking to Mohit and others but does have an eye on his girl who looks tired as hell! He pleads to excuse him for a while and walks up to her...

"What's up?!"...he rubs the back of his hand on her cheeks. It's a dark place, no one can really see what the other person is doing at a distance..

"Kuch nehi..baas tired hoon! Is launch ki chakkar mein kal raat so nehi payi!"...she says throwing her head back to the couch..

"Where are the girls?!"

"Drinks lene gaye.."

"Yeh Khushi bhi na! Sunti nehi hain!"

"Jane do na Sidharth! Roz thodi pi ti hai!?!"

"Hmmm!..Waiseeee! Am I allowed to say that I am proud of my baby?!"... Sidharth being hopelessly cute..🤗

She smiles and glares at him in a daze without blinking, keeping her head still rested on the couch..

"Kya..?! Kya dekh rahi hain?!"