Introduction

||Blurb||

What would you do if your school teachers were to vanish into thin air one fine Monday morning?

The Camur Academy for the Elementally Gifted has churned out the strongest of elemental kinects since the time of the great long-ryu overlords. With an uncompromising curriculum and iron-willed teachers, it reigns in academic quality.

But when the staff fail to turn up on a school day, the panicked student council is forced to take up the reins of the institution.

Fingers would point. Blows would be exchanged. Children would celebrate their newfound freedom.

Would you rather be the voice of order, or start the day with Mischief 101?

⑅ ♾️ ⑅

||Disclaimer||

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

⑅ ♾️ ⑅

||Author's Note||

The Rulebook of Chaos was inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter. It does get slightly autobiographical at certain points because it's high school. Talk about how your raging hormones concocted the worst years of your youth, distilled to dramatic perfection within a single building.

I've tried to include as much diversity as possible. I've mostly done my research from YouTube videos and travelogues and am prone to imperfections. If that's the case, feel free to swoop right in and correct me.

Welcome to the Camur Academy for the Elementally Gifted, where high-school drama is the least of your concerns.

Enjoy!

⑅ ♾️ ⑅