[55] Draco Malfoy

Draco while he thinks about all the memories you both had made together

Two days ago Draco had ended your 2-year relationship with him. For what reason?
You don't know.

It all happened in such a blur, and for the first two days, you didn't leave your room. He was the love of your life and just like that...it was over.

You weren't going to mope around all week though, although he broke your heart he couldn't stop you from being a total badass.

So, the next morning you woke up got dressed, and walked down to the great hall for breakfast. You walked into the hall and tried to act like you didn't just have your heartbroken, but that didn't last long. People began whispering as you walked by their tables, news travels fast around Hogwarts.

You then walked past some of the students of Y/H and sat down, this is when everything came crashing down. You turned around to see Draco a couple of seats away from you, he looked so miserable.

You both locked eyes, memories of your times together began rushing through your head.

Your first kiss
Your first date
Your first 'I love you's
Your first time
Your everything

You couldn't take it, you got out of your seat and ran out of the hall. You knew people were staring at you but you didn't care.

You kept running until you thought you were alone and out of earshot of passing students. You sat on the ground, and let it all out, you covered your face hiding your tears until you felt two arms wrap around your body.

You looked up to see the last person you thought it could have been, Draco. He too was crying, you put your head on his shoulder as he did the same to yours. For a couple of minutes, your both cried your eyes out.

You were both just too in love to be apart