Mirror's Takeover

Começar do início

Issei: "Impressive. Our boss sure is composed, huh?"

Woz: "Waga Maou, are you nervous?" Sitting between Akeno and Koneko, Y/N looks behind him to look at Woz.

Y/N: "A little...this is way different than fighting random fallen angels or Makamou or Greeed ha ha. Nervous, no...i'm excited!" The doors open and Sona with her queen Tsubaki walk in.

Sona: "Excuse the intrusion."

Rias: "Good evening, Sona."

Akeno: "Come on in."

Issei: "The student council president and the vice-president? Why?"

Rias: "The Rating Game is being relayed to the members of both houses. They're assisting with relay."

Issei: "Ah.."

Woz: "Are all Rating Games relayed?"

Sona: "Yes, its a very important to both sides to know the outcome of the Rating Game."

Woz: "I see...is someone chosen to relay the Rating Games?"

Tsubaki: "Sona-sama volunteered to do it herself."

Sona: "It is Rias' first game after all."

Woz: "Makes sense that the rival of Rias would do it herself."

Rias: "I'll make sure to fight hard, so as not to embarrass you, my rival." A white magic circle appears behind Sona and Tsubaki. Greyfia teleports inside the club room with the magic circle.

Greyfia: "Rias-sama I've spoken with Sir Zechs and he said he'll allow the use of holy water but you're only allowed ten vials of it." Rias nods to Greyfia and looks at Asia.

Rias: "Asia you made some right?"

Asia: "Yes but it was really hard I kept getting headaches but I kept trying!" Asia hands Y/N some vials of holy water.

Y/N: "Only ten huh?"

Rias: "It's a reasonable amount but use them wisely." Y/N nods to Rias.

Y/N: "I'll put the rest here." Y/N puts three left over vials on the table.

Greyfia: "And for the low...human known as Woz he will be allowed to fight alongside you as he is a servant of one of your Peerage members." Woz bows to Greyfia.

Woz: "Thank you for allowing me to participate."

Greyfia: "He will be known as your other Rook during this Rating Game. Now that is over, is everyone ready?"

Rias: "Yes. Whenever you like."

Greyfia: "Once the time to start has arrived, you will be relocated to the field of battle by this magic circle."

Rias: "What about Woz?"

Woz: "Do not worry about me Rias-kun I will be by your side when the time comes."

Issei: "Field of battle?"

Akeno: "An alternate space, created just for the Game. It will be an expendable space, so we'll be free to do whatever we want, no matter how unrestrained." Akeno giggles,

Issei: "U-Urestrained, you say?"

Sona: "I will be in the student council room, our broadcast booth. Good hunting out there, Rias." Sona looks at Y/N who has been silent the whole time.

Sona: "You too Y/N."

Y/N: "Huh? Yeah." Rias looks at Y/N then back at Sona who has a concerned look.

Rias: "Thank you. But keep the play-by-play fair, okay?"