9: ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ̀

I wake up in a moving vehicle

My head pounds in agony as every bump they hit goes straight to my head. I try to open my eyes and take in my surroundings, but I realize that I'm blindfolded.

Something hot and warm trickles down the side of my head and I know that it's blood. I can't help but to feel fear along with dejavu. Last year, the same shit happened, only I knew that someone was going to come for me.

No one is going to come for me now.

Genuine fear claws across my skin as I feel truly alone. Tears pour down my face when I remember that I'm not actually alone. I'm carrying two babies and we're all in danger.

I really hope that they're okay. I immediately try to calm down and not get worked up, for their sake. I cannot lose them too.

I'm just going to have to figure how to get out of this.

When I finally get out of my head, I hear low Spanish music on the radio and two deep voices converse with each other.

In Italian.

It's most likely the man from Target, and his accomplice.

Instead of yelling and freaking out at them like I want to, I keep quiet so they don't know that I'm awake.

I can feel myself growing weak from blood loss, and I need to stop this bleeding before I pass out. I am blindfolded, but my hands are free which surprises me. I don't question it though. I grip the bottom of my dress and try to tear the fabric as quietly as I can. It sounds easy, but in reality it's difficult. The fabric is tough and it's going to make a lot of noise.

Just as I think that, the two men turn up the radio and begin laughing loudly.

Without hesitation, I take advantage of the noise and hastily rip my dress. I pause for a minute, waiting for them to pounce on me. When nothing happens, I take the wide piece of fabric and press it hard against the wound.

It stings like hell, but I dare not to make a sound.

As I lay there, the two idiots start singing, loudly, along with the radio. I roll my covered eyes, and just try to block them out.

As we drive down the road, thousands of questions swarm my mind.

Who are these people? What do they want with me? Were the Pythons involved with some kind of Italian mob? Is this their way of seeking revenge for whatever reason? Will I die today?

The last question brings forth emotions that I don't want to acknowledge.

Of course I want to live and have my babies and be happy.. but a teeny tiny part of me longs to be with Harry.

I thought that part of me was gone when I tried to kill myself, but to my dismay it's still there. It's just not a big as it was before.

The car suddenly jerks to a stop, literally halting my thoughts, and my body slams against the side of the car. I make sure to curl my body inward, so that when I made contact, only my back got hurt.