16: uʍop ǝpᴉsdn

☠︎︎gore warning☠︎︎

☠︎︎gore warning☠︎︎

I splay my hands over my pregnant belly, happy to feel my babies move around. "Mommy loves you both, so much, yes I do." I coo to my stomach and my babies nudge against my hands.

"Daddy loves you too." I look up at the sound of my husband's voice with a grin. "Come over here! They're moving like crazy."

Harry walks over to the bed and situates us so that I'm facing him while straddling him. He puts his big paws he calls hands over my own and feels for them.

"Say something Haz, they wanna hear their daddy's voice."

Harry's long curly hair flops in his face as he leans down slightly, as if he can hear our babies. I stifle my giggles and wait for him to speak.

"I love you, you, and your mommy." The babies go crazy inside of me and I laugh in joy.

Suddenly I feel a deep pressure in the middle of my belly. I gasp as the pressure intensifies and turns into burning pain.

"Harry-" I look up and gasp at the horrifying sight before me.

Harry's eyes are completely black, his smile is disturbed by razor sharp teeth that elongate all the way to his chin, and the iron smell of blood fills the air.

Screaming in pain, I look down to see Harry's razor clawed hands inside of my belly, ripping and destroying.

Destroying my babies.

"HARRY NO! PLEASE STOP!"

My screaming is drowned out by his laughter as he rips his hand from my stomach, slicing it open and spilling its bloody contents.

I fall to the ground, thick blood pouring out and surrounding my curled up frame. Weak, too weak to do anything, all I can do is weep for my babies.

Soft hands smooth over my hair. With the strength I have left, I open my eyes. My Harry is back, but his smile is gone. He just stares at me blankly.

"It will always be me."
▪︎▪︎▪︎

I wake up, gasping and shuddering. Instinctively, I wrap my arms around my large belly and rock back and forth until reality bleeds back into my consciousness.

I slightly relax the death grip from around my belly, but I don't remove my arms completely.

I close my eyes in emotional torment, a lone tear rolling down my cheek.

I've been having this dream, this nightmare for the past two weeks. It makes no sense to me. After the initial shock of it, I tried to analyze it, but got nowhere. Now I don't think it means anything except that my Harry dreams/nightmares are getting worse.