4: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀs

After school, instead of getting picked up by Ellie, Simone and I follow Winona to her dorm room

(Something like this^)

The building is tall, like an apartment building, and it has 6 floors. There are 4 more buildings like this surrounding the area that houses the girls. The boy's dorms are very far away from the girls, but not far from the school itself.

I get what they're trying to do, but if us teenagers want to fuck like rabbits, that's hardly going to stop us.

Winona's room is on the third floor, almost at the end of the hall. Thankfully in her room, her parents paid for the privilege to have a bathroom inside of the room. That totally beats having to share it with other people on that live on this floor.

When we walk in, I'm impressed by how well decorated and color coordinated it is. The room is small but cozy, with a laptop resting on the desk and a tv mounted on the wall in front of the beds.

Winona puts her bookbag down by the desk and motions for Simone and I to do the same.

Winona looks at us a bit shyly, like she's not sure what to do. "So, what do you guys want to do?"

Simone takes off the required blazer and throws it on her bag. "I don't know about you guys, but I need to get out of this stupid ass uniform. Let's change into our pajamas!" We all agree and start to change.

See, in my bookbag, I already have my toothbrush, pajamas, toothpaste, hair products, and another uniform for tomorrow. Winnie told us about her roommate yesterday, when we all met, so I kind of already had this planned out.

I had a lot of hope that Ellie would say yes.

It may seem weird that we're all spending the night together, and we just met, but it doesn't feel weird. When we met at the mass orientation yesterday, we instantly clicked and we share some classes together.

Winona and Simone are sixteen like I am, but Simone will be 17 coming up in October.