*26: Christmas Eve I

Author's Note: I remember saying that I wanted to give my characters a break, a simple Christmas chapter with no drama, but NOPE. I have been gone for nearly 2 years, I'm coming back with a bang!

Plus I've been planning this since before I stopped writing. I don't want to deviate from the original plan.

Soooo, major things are going down in this chapter, be prepared! Another big time skip bc my life has been a big time skip. Also due to what Eliie does in this chapter, she has a new pov picture! I made it a while ago (haha like 2 years ago) and have been saving it for this moment!

Enjoy!
~Bri

__________________________________________________________________________________

Part One

December 24, 2020

December 24, 2020

"Liam."

Liam chuckles, not picking up on the tone of my voice. "Ellie. Don't worry, I'm on my way to pick you up right now."

Tears well in my eyes. "Liam I can't go."

There's a pause and I think he's finally hearing how thick my voice sounds. "Ellie, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"No. It's my hair... it's ruined!"

Another pause. "Ellie I just saw you yesterday. What could have happened in that short span of time?"

A bit of anger rises and the tears blur my vision now. "Just get over here." I hang up, not bothering to hear another confused response. A part of me feels as if I'm being ruled by my hormones, but the larger and more upset part cancels that out. I am behaving perfectly rationally for what just happened to me.

I am going to a high profile type masquerade ball tonight and Liam offered to be my platonic date. I don't know why, but 3 hours before I'm supposed to leave, I thought it would be a good idea to do something different to my hair. These past few weeks, I've been asking Anna about her hair, and if it was safe to get it dyed while pregnant.

I even asked my doctor, who I feel like I haven't seen in months. She was made aware that I had one of my babies, but she later explained to me that she was on emergency leave and couldn't come.

Anyway, everyone said that it was perfectly safe to dye it, and to just let the person know that you are pregnant so they can be extra cautious.

So, again, three hours before I was supposed to be dressed and ready to go, I went to a highly recommended salon and asked for blonde highlights.

Everything went to absolute shit.

To make a long story short, they messed up, and now instead of a few blonde highlights, my hair is now mostly blonde.

Like 90 fucking percent blonde.