Chapter 4 Interrogation and Mishaps

(Credit to whoever made this on deviant art, we don't remember! Sorry! If you drew this and want it taken down let us know!)

Previously on Assassins Creed Part One, Connections

"Because that person was Ally you idiot! Now she's out there somewhere! Lost and alone, in a city that doesn't welcome her from both the Templar and Assassin point of view!"

Cameron's face paled slightly as he stumbled back into Luna's office chair, "Yeah, you're right... I'm an idiot... I don't know why I didn't think it was her, she always was really stubborn when we were younger, I'm not surprised really. I'll be back" Cameron says as he quickly gets out of the office chair heading over to the fire escape window.

"Where do you think you're going?" Luna asks, quickly grabbing Cameron's arm.

"After her, therefore you have to watch him, and get to know him better~" Cameron breaks away from Luna's grasp as he quickly catches a blade in his hand, looking back at Luna. "Nice try."

Chad slowly wakes up, trying to get a hold on his surroundings "W-what who..?"

"Hi How are ya" CLANG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, January 10th, 2013

We see a younger Luna running away from a templar, who's chasing after them, a knife in the Templars hand.

"Luna, duck!" Cameron's young male voice called out.

Luna ducks as a bat comes in and hits the tamplar in the head making them fall back and gets hit in the head a couple more times with blood splattering the boy, he then goes to Luna and hugs them tightly.

"Lunny! Are you ok?! Wait, where's Ally? " Cameron quickly asked knowing something was very wrong.

Luna, scared and crying, whispers in a scared voice. "T-Templars...! They got her!"

Cameron's eyes widened in shock and fear. "Go! Warn the creed!"

Luna runs ahead and stops and turns to Cameron. "What's going to happen to you?!"

Cameron smirks, "Don't worry about me! Just go!!!" Cameron then runs up a building and jumps off, landing in a dumpster in a dark, dreie alleyway.

**Flashforward to present day**

Cameron drove along the dark city streets, the bright red light from the headlights on his motorcycle lit up the ground before him for several meters, he weaved in between cars and buildings. Dashing through alleyways, and back onto the city streets.

**FLASHBACK**

Cameron looked down the dim alleyway to the far back where the templars were holding Ally up by her hair "Go on~ Scream for help I dare you sweetheart~!" the Templar held a knife to her throat, ready to kill her in an instant.

"You won't get away with this slimeball." Ally growled out, glaring at Templar holding her back from hitting the other.

"Don't. You. Touch. Her!" Cameron yelled angrily as he leaped out of the dumpster and tackled the Templar with the knife to the ground. A yelp of pain sounded from Ally as the blade fell into the side of her stomach, she lightly curled in on herself to try and drown out the pain.

"You little punk! I'll kill you!" the Templar cried out as he slashed Cameron in the chest with a spare knife. But, Cameron didn't feel it due to adrenaline, he then shoved the Templar to the ground and bashed his head in with a forgotten brick. A sigh of relief left him as he walked over to Ally, gently helping her into a sitting position.