PRE-WEDDING FIESTA

Jackson and Y/N walked towards the hospital , as it was just at a walking distance .

Jackson was busy studying her expressions while she was constantly nodding yes or shaking her head no with a jerk without saying anything .

She suddenly stopped with a jerk and squeezed her hands into a fist .

She looked at the ground and her eyebrows furrowed up .

She moved the fist close to her face and then saw Jackson . Jackson was looking at her with a concerned attitude .

She followed up with him and silently walked waiting for him to do the same .
He followed her and both of them started walking . She asked:

"Oppa , when is the doctor coming  I don't wanna  wait for him to show late."

He smiled at her and said :

" He is there pabo , thats why I got you myself . I know you hate waiting for anyone ."

She didn't reply and slowly entered the hospital . Jackson paced up and held her hand . 

"Wait for me , you fast rabbit!"

She stood still and then Jackson went to the receptionist and then came back . Then they both entered a doctor's ward .

Jackson sat in the waiting room and Y/N entered the ward. The doctor was sitting on the stool and he saw Y/N .

"oh ! Y/N ! , come and sit . Let me check your vitals."

The doctor checked  her vitals and looked at her with a concerned look 

"Well the vitals are normal , but are you ok dear? "

Y/N looked at him ,and said :

"Dr I'm perfectly fine , I am just a little exhausted that's all Is my check-up done?"

He became a little uneasy with her and said :

"Uh ...Yes it is done . The wounds are healing , but you need proper sleep and food to make your immunity stronger . I advice iron supplement and calcium supplement."

She got up and said :

"Sure , Thanks doc."

She went outside and saw Jackson . She said tiredly :

"Oppa , let's go please."

Jackson looked at her and said :

"Done?"

She nodded yes and they went back to the receptionist .

Apparently the doctor had given her the supplements . They took the medicines and went outside .

Y/N headed towards their home but Jackson said grabbing her arm :

"Y/N-ah ! when was the last time we went together on shopping?! Jinnie is waiting at the mall let's go!"

Y/N looked at Jackson with a Confused face and said frustratedly :

"I can't walk anymore I wanna lie down .How about you both having fun together?"

Jackson looked at her with a no-matter-what-youre-gonna-say-I'll-still-take-you-with-me face . She smiled and said :

"Oppa! Why are we going for shopping?"

Jackson looked at her with a shy face and said :

"Well , tonight we are having a pre-wedding party at the BIGHIT Dorm . Mostly , everyone is invited .They hosted it for us-ah!"