His eyes

Y/n ran inside her house and slammed the door. She sat on the ground with her back attached to the door.
"Why me?....."
Won Jin called from the kitchen
"Jackson is that you? Did you bring the yogurt?"
Y/n didn't reply and kept silence.
Won Jin came out with a pan in her hand. She saw y/n and said
"oh.. It is just my honey.. Did he kiss you when is your next date?"

She looked at her and said in a low tone
"He has a.... Jagiya."
Jackson entered the house and saw
Y/n on the floor he amiled and sat on the floor unaware of the situation, he hugged her and she bursted in tears.
He was astonished and confused.
"y/n? how did you hurt yourself!"
They stood up and she hugged him strongly. He hugged her back and said in a weird wobbly tone
"what's wrong?"
She replied :
"Sakadashi died in the drama "

Jackson replied taking a chocolate out of the bag : "Hahahah here you go your favourite" 

y/n wiped her tears and said :

" you're the best hyung"

................................................................................................................................................................

Namjoon stood idly at the front of the house. He started walking towards his house . 

"Namjoon....I love you ..."

He stopped and wiped his tears . He resumed walking . He reached there and went inside his room. He could still feel her presence . He removed his shirt and lied on his bed . He looked on the  side of the bed where y/n lied last night , he threw the pillows on the floor and screamed .

He couldn't stop crying . It was 3 am . He tried sleeping but it didn't work . He wanted to hug her and kiss her . He got up and opened the balcony door . The moonlight shone on his body.

He was really alone ,not because of no one being there but because of making her cry.

He wore his shirt and went outside . Large dark  circles appeared on his face because of crying too much.

"Sometimes you lose someone even though you love them so much ..these feelings can't be explained .. you love a person with such intensity only once ..if they don't love you back, you break down into a million shards , while trying to put yourself back together again."

                                                                                                                                    ~ author

This quote really  explained how Y/N  really felt..... 

Namjoon wiped his face and went downstairs . He called Jungkook, because he would pick up his Hyung's phone night or day, heaven or hell.

JK:" Hello.....??'

*weird voices sniffing and hiccuping*

JK: "hyung?! Hello?"

NJ:" Hyung... I'm coming at the dorm ok? don't wake anyone else up please ."

JK:"OK I'm at the door. "

Namjoon went downstairs and started walking towards the dorm . He preferred walking instead of driving himself because , it was near and he shouldn't drive being in an emotional state . 

He was walking slowly, as the scenes flashed in his eyes:

"Namjoon , I love you"

He paused. He started walking again . He reached there barely stopping his tears . Normally, all the hyungs had different rooms but as the dorm was being shifted, no one except Jungkook had a different room . 

Namjoon called Jungkook to open the door . He opened it and saw Namjoon's state 

Messy hair, puffy eyes, tear marks on his cheeks , pale colour , all wrapped up in an inside out shirt . 

"Something's wrong" Jungkook thought .

Namjoon didn't say anything , and hugged Jungkook hardly. He cried on his shoulder. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Jungkook's POV:

I looked at his miserable state .. who dared to do this ? I wouldn't ask him now as for things can turn out only worse.  I took him to my room . He couldn't even walk properly as he was just dragging his body . I quickly closed my room's door and made him sit on the bed . I offered him water and gave him comfortable clothes to wear instead of that inside out shirt he was wearing. 

He calmed down a little and held his head in his hands . He kept repeating :

"I love her ... I love her .... I just have to be sure ..."