Wordless weeping

Jungkook's eyes were wide as he looked at his hyung's state which was miserable.

Namjoon's head was in his lap as he looked at him. He asked Jungkook,

: " She loves me right kook?"

Jungkook asked:

"who hyung?...."

 Namjoon:"Y/n.. Han y/n ..."

JK: " Isn't that the girl who works at Aroma town coffee shop?"

NJ: " SHE WORKS THERE?!?"

JK:"I mean yeah ..wait are we talking about the same person? The girl with mouth corner dimples and a smiling face ?"

NJ:"Yeah THATS HER ... she stole my patience .. I ...want to "

JK:"What ? want to what ?"

NJ:"I want to hold her in my arms and ... have I lost her?"

Jungkook didn't understand what he tried to say .He looked at his face and he closed his eyes causing tears to roll out. Seeing Namjoon's tears made him feel sad and he wiped them. 

He asked Namjoon to sleep as he was really tired . Namjoon lied on the bed and closed his eyes ., leaving Jungkook wondering :

"who is that girl? I'LL FIND HER AND MAKE HER PAYY!"

.............................................................................................................................................................

Jin and Jackson were in their room and I was in mines . I asked her not to tell Jackson about anything . I stared at the dark wall and tears were down my cheek . I had even stopped crying. I can't get him out of my head. Why?

I still see your shadows in my room
Can't take back the love that I gave you

It's to the point where I love and I hate youAnd I cannot change you so I must replace you (oh)

Easier said than done

I thought you were the one

Listening to my heart instead of my head
You found another one, but

I am the better oneI won't let you forget me

I saw the time . IT WAS 3 ALREADY?! Hahaha why does time matter now?

I turned my face towards the window . I couldn't stop catching glances of his pictures . I got frustrated and went out of my room towards the sofas in the hall , from where I could easily view the open kitchen .

 I kept my head on the sofa's back and sat on it . 

Jackson came out with his ruffled hair and sleepy face. He yawned and got scared when he saw me . He asked:

"Y/N? What are you doing here? I thought you were asleep .....are you okay?"

He came closer to me and sat down, bending his knees . He looked at my face and got concerned.

"Y/N? WHY WERE YOU CRYING? IT WAS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER FROM THE DRAMA JEEZ ! STOP CRYING HE IS STILL ALIVE "

At first I didn't get what the mcfuck he was talking about then I remembered that I made an excuse that my favourite person from the drama died.

I said :

"It's ok Hyung . I just ...*voice breaks* wanna be out of my room"

Jackson hugged me hardly and I was paralyzed by his strong grasp of affection and care. I started crying helplessly . He was on the ground , in front of the sofa I was sitting on .

He pulled me down on the floor and hugged me . I sat on the ground and was crying helplessly with my head attached to his shoulder . I said without thinking:

"Why does he think he can choose someone else over me ? I loved him and still do ."

Jackson heard everything and asked:

"who ? "

I didn't reply . I eventually stopped crying and was just hugging him with my eyes closed . I let him go . He looked at my miserable state and gave me a peck on my forehead. He said :

"I'll have to go back you know Jinny gets startled . I'll be here ok?"

He went towards the fridge and took a water bottle out . He poured it into a glass and gave me .

He smiled at me and said:

"It'll make you feel better ."

He went to his room. Namjoon must be sleeping in his MCmansion .  Yet, here I am crying everywhere . I kept my head on the sofa and everything turned black.