Min yoongi

It was 6 am and the dreamy couple came out of their room . Jackson froze in the middle of his steps seeing that Y/N had passed out on the sofa . He ran to her and shook her shoulder. 

She opened her eyes and asked: "What time is it?"

Jackson: "6 A.M."

She got up and changed her clothes . She changed her bandages. Without hesitation, she skipped breakfast and skidded off to work . 

Y/N walked to the cafe and made her way to the coffee counter . The customer started arriving and all the co-workers started working . 

The rush was over soon , as everyone had to get to their office soon . The doorbell chimed and she saw who had entered . It was a tall boy with long legs , wearing a shirt , shorts and a mask . 

She immediately recognised it's Namjoon . After   a long sigh , she took her notepad and walked to him with a painful smile . 

"How may I help you s-"

She saw his eyes and the dark under eye circles . Immediate worry attacked her . It was almost lunch break , she held his chin and made him face towards her . 

"N-Namjoon what's wrong? A-are you ok? *worried look*"

Namjoon saw her and his eyes teared up . Why was she still caring for him? He replied sniffing :

"I'm alright thank you for asking  , I'll have a Ca-"

Y/N completed her sentence:

"Cappuchino, with cream on it and low sugar as you like with mochis ."

She smiled and said :

"I know you like it that way , I'll get it "

He wanted to jump on her and hug her but he had to be patient and gain more trust on her. Having trust issues sucks.

It had been 2 hours since Namjoon sat on table no. 4 , which had a straight view to Y/N'S counter.

They had been catching glances too . He knew it was time to go but he couldn't have enough of her "smiling vibes".

He saw Jackson coming from the glass window he quickly texted him:

"Hyung , I am at the coffee shop act like you've never met me ok?"

JCK:"Jeez , ok but you owe me an explaination."

NJ: "Sure."

Namjoon headed for her counter and she stood straight . The bell ring chimed again and Jackson entered . He went for Y/N's counter too. Namjoon gave her the bill and said :

"Take care of yourself Y/N."

Jackson looked at Namjoon and wanted to ask him how'd he know her? But he said nothing and smiled at Y/N saying:

"LITTLE NOONA! let's go! the doctor is waiting."

Y/n said :

"Wait for 1 minute I'll grab my stuff."

Namjoon quickly texted Jackson even though they were in front of each other.

NJ: DON'T ASK HER ABOUT ME . MEET ME AT THE DORM TONI8 AT 8 P.M."

JCK: Sure , I am free that time anyways.

Y/N came and Namjoon left . He went to the dorm and Jin opened the door.

He looked at him and smiled .But without saying anything , he made his way to his room in the dorm. He went inside and saw Jimin and Taehyung there.

JM:"Hey wassup hyung?."

KTH:"Hi hyungie!"

Namjoon smiled and hugged them both . His feet collided with a long thing on the floor.

Namjoon puled it and saw it was Yoongi's leg .Yoongi said :

*still on the floor* "Your room has the softest carpet. It is amazing how you can sleep here."

He looked around and Jungkook came out of his bathroom . Namjoon got intrigued and asked :

"How did ya'll get in my room?"

Suddenly hobii said from behind the room door:

"You never lock it joonie!"

Joonie..*FLASHBACK!*

He remembered that Y/N called him joonie when she was tired at the fair. He grudged his eyebrows and said strictly , :

"Don't call me that."

He stormed off towards the garden.

Yoongi got up and went after him. Namjoon was walking in the garden to relieve his anger , frustration and sadness. Yoongi said yelling his name:

"Namjoon-ah , you want to break Usain Bolt's record? ! Come here."

Namjoon went to Yoongi and asked him:

"Yes Hyungie?"

Yoongi pulled his arm and they both sat down , on the corner of the Bench that was infront of the fountain .

He looked at Namjoon and asked in straight words:

"What's wrong?"

Namjoon scoffed and said :

"N-N-N-O-.N-NNNOTHING?"

Yoongi laughed and said :

"You suck at nothing but lying , come on tell me what's wrong?"

NJ:" *sigh* Jackson's sister."

YG:"Y/N-AH? What's wrong with her?"

NJ:"How do you know her? "

YG: "Well , she is the person whom Jackson loves the most in the world after his fiancee. Jackson do be awesome for raising her up"

NJ:"Well ..she ..I.. I love her."

YG:"*widened eyes* Fell in love? *smile* So , what's wrong?"

NJ: "There is one problem , uh I told her I have a Jagi."

YG:*Weirded out* What THE fuck is actually wrong with you *remembers his last relationship in high school* Oh , you're testing her?'

NJ:"Yes . But I don't know how to test her. I mean I called Jackson at the dorm tonight."

YG:*Thinking * How about you ask him to ask her you out?"

NJ:*CONFUSED AT THIS MOMENT*" What did you say?"

YG:" Does love consume brain cells too? I meant you and Jackson can get a live reaction of what Y/N wants . Ask him to question her what's been troubling her these days . 

Those two have a strong bond , they can't lie to each other until absolutely necessary"

NJ:"But , how can we get a live reaction?"

YG:*Smiled* Ask him to ask those questions while Your phone is dialled , ask him to put it on speaker and keep it in his pocket  . This way , the truth will be revealed ."

NJ: *hugging Yoongi* "THANK YOU HYUNG!" 

YG:*GUMMY SMILE* Don't mention it , but I want something in trade."

NJ: "Like what?"

YG: I want the carpet from your room"

NJ: " Sure you can have it , Thank you so much "

YG:"Mention not."

Namjoon was smiling like a koala , so happy he had forgotton that what was troubling him the most .

A/N: BINGE MY OTHER STORIES TOO!