S E V E N T E E N

"So guys this is your first baby?"

"Yes"

"Okay so I'm gonna put this cold gel on your belly and then we'll see your baby"

"Ooh this is so exciting and I know this is weird to say but you seem calmer than I thought you would be seeing as were pretty young"

"Well I was a young mum myself and I had a really nice sonographer which inspired me to become one."

"Aww wow"

"Now here is your little baby an dyour about 2 months pregnant. Due mid January "

"OMG Juggie look it's so cute *a tear falls down her cheek*"

"I know Betts *a tear falls down his face*"

"Juggie are you crying?"

"Sorry Betts but this is an emotional moment"

"It's ok Juggie I think its kinda cute that you cried"

"Sorry to break up your moment but you guys are so cute together. Anyway here are some pregnancy vitamins and stuff come back in 4 weeks for your 12 week scan. Also here are you sonograms"

"Ok thank you doctor"

"No problem"

Jug and I went back to school for our last period seeing as we had missed 2 now one being our free one. I kept the pictures in my bag ready to show the others when we tell them. We finished
our last lesson and then went back home.

"Hey dad" "Hey FP"

"Hi are you guys ok?"

"Yeah we have a surprise for you though"

"Um okay..."

I placed the test and picture in his hands while jug put his hands over FP's eyes.

"3...2...1... Open your eyes"

"Ok. No way guys I'm gonna be a grandpa?"

"Yep January time"

"Oh this is so cool"

"Yep and your not mad?"

"Nope"

"Well that's good"

"Yeah"

"So you guys ready to love into the apartment?"

"Yeah I'm gonna make a start on the nursery for our baby too"

"Aww thanks Jug"

"Well I can help you guys move your stuff now if you want"

"Er yeah"

"Ok let's go"

FP and Jug loaded FP's truck up with our stuff and we headed to our new house. They unloaded the stuff while I sat on the sofa. Soon enough everything was in and we were all sorted.

The next day Jug and I stayed at home and him and FP made the nursery for our baby. It was a neutral one seeing as we got know the gender yet.

Everything was perfect and ready for Jug, I and our baby

Everything was perfect and ready for Jug, I and our baby. Now we were just waiting for Jugs mum and sister to finally come home for a very emotional reunion.

437 Words