F O U R T E E N

A Few days later-
Betty's POV

I went into school holding Jug's hand. The school would now see the real me, Betty Cooper. As we opened the door all eyes were on us. I heard whispering and people looking shocked. I felt really uncomfortable until Jug whisper "Ignore them you look beautiful and I love you okay. Everything will be ok" in my ear.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we headed towards our first lesson. I sat down at the back of the class with the Serpents. We did the work in the lesson and then went to Pop's for lunch after our second period.

"So Betts when I'm 18 in like 6 months I was wondering if you wanted to move into the apartment with me seeing as I'll be king and you'll be my queen. Its ok if you dont want to but-"

I cut him off with a kiss.

"Of course I will Jug. You and I are soulmate and I'm hoping one day well get married and have a kid or kids."

"Yeah that sounds nice"

"Yeah I want to be married by 22 and will be pregnant with our first kid at 24."

"Well I can definitely make that happen"

"Good"

"Yeah it gives me a good 5 years to get enough money"

"Mm now we better head back after our food or we won't make it back in time"

"Or we could ditch?"

"Hmm let's ditch"

"Great"

Jug and I ditched school and went to the bar.

"Guys you need to stop ditching school or your grades will go down"

"Nah dad were smart kids"

"Sorry FP but I gotta agree with Jug. We can skip and not get behind."

"Ok now Jug and Betty I need your opinion on stuff for the apartment."

"Why?"

"Well I'm re decorating it ready for you guys in 6 months"

"Ok"

We looked on several website picking out all sorts of furniture and stuff for our soon to be house.

Within a week it was all delivered and Jug,Fangs, Pea, FP and some other serpent dudes started assembling it and decorating the apartment.

I went to there and was amazed by what I saw. I walked all around the apartment admiring how nice it looked.
I made my way back to the living room where Jug was and gave him a kiss on the check.

"Do you like it baby?"

"Yeah I love it"

"Thank god for that. Also I didn't know what you wanted to do with the spare room but I was thinking maybe a kids room when the time comes."

"Yeah sounds good."

"Ooh you guys have already had the future chat"

"The Betts and I have agreed we will be married by the time she's 22 and will have a kid when were 25. "

"Wow you guys got it all planned out"

"Yes we do FP and we are sp excited to move into the apartment so thank you guys for decorating it for us"

"No problem anything for my son and future daughter in law"

"Mmm that's sounds good. Mrs Betty Jones"

"Ooh I like that"

"Yeah sounds good babe"

"Agreeed now I can't wait to marry you."