T E N

The next night-
Betty's POV

Today is date night for Jug and I and it is officially our first date. I'm nervous and excited because I've never been on a date before.

I wore a black bralette and some high waisted jeans seeing as this was a casual date and then walked into the lounge where Jug was.

"Wow Betts you look breathtaking"

"Thanks you look handsome Juggie"

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah"

"What are we waiting for then"

We got on Jug's motorbike and headed to Pop's. We went to the back booth so we were out of the way of the northsiders. It's funny to think I was born a northsider but a southsider at heart.

"Hello my two favourite customers it's nice but weird to see you here together"

"Hey pop well Jug and I are now dating so we'll probably be in here a lot togther.

"Cool I always knew there was something between you two and your hatred. Your my new favourite ship"

"Let me guess Kevin has been teaching you about ships"

"Yeah you guys are bughead"

"That's right"

"You guys want your usuals"

"Yes please"

"Coming right up"

While Pop prepared our order I made a mental note to message Kevin and have a chat with him at some point.

"Here you guys"

"Thanks Pop"

"You're welcome"

Jug and I ate our food and as we were about ot pay and leave the bell rang signifying someone was coming in. I looked over and realised it was my mum and dad.

"Jug it's my parents"

"Yeah we're gonna leave in a minute it should be fine"

My parent walked in the other direction of our booth but did give Jug and I evil stares.

"Come on Betts let's get home. Pop stick it on my tab will ya"

"Sure thing"

And with that Jughead and I walked it of Pops got on his bike and drove back to his.

"Hi kids"

"Hey Mr Jones"

"Betty darling please call me FP or even dad I really don't mind."

"Ok FP"

"So how was your date?"

"It was good dad until we got evil stares from Bettys parents just before we left"

"Well that sucks son. Well you guys I'm heading off to bed as I'm tired as f*ck"

"Ok night FP" "night dad"

"Night guys"

"Betts let's have a movie night before bed and then that's another thing off your list."

"Yeah"

Jug and I had a movie night and fell asleep spooning on the sofa.

________________________
The next day-

I woke up to kisses being placed all over my face. I pretended to be asleep until Jug kissed my lips and then I kissed him back.

"Good morning baby"

"Morning Jug"

"Letting you my dads gone to the bar so we can go there once we're dressed and eat breakfast there or we can eat breakfast then go"

"Hmm let's get dressed and then head there"

"Ok well I'm gonna get a shower"

"I'll join you know save the water bill for your dad"

"Of course Betts"

We both hopped in the shower and Jug helped me wash my hair which was very nice.

"You know that is another thing off my list so after today I should have about i things left."

"Wow that list is going down"

"I know and Juggie I'm very grateful for you paying for everything. I just dont want you to think I'm like a gold digger or something"

"Betts I know your not a gold digger your my girlfriend"

"Thank god for that"

"So let's head to the bar?"

"Let's go"

We drove to the bar on Jugs motorbike and went inside. It was pretty quiet as everyone inside was eating.

"Can we have some breakfast too please dad?"

"Sure Boi"

FP handed Jug and I both plates full of breakfast. We sat down at the table and I got some weird looks but ignored them for the time being. Jug ate all the food on his plate while I only managed just over half.

"Want me to help you out?"

"Yeah I'm full"

Jug ate the rest of my food and then we heade outside so I could learn to ride Jugs bike.

710 Words