N I N E

Jugheads POV-

We officially have two weeks off and today I was gonna make a start on Betty's list. What she doesn't know is I'm gonna try and make all of the happen of that's possible because I love her.

I mean I've not told her I love her yet but I really do and I know we've only been dating for a little bit but I think our hatred has turned to love.

"Hey Betts let's go on a walk and then get some ice cream"

"Yes that's 2 things on my list"

"I know"

"Well thank you for remembering Juggie"

"I'd never forget Betts and I'm sorry for being an a*ssole to you in the past"

"Don't worry about that now Juggie your my boyfriend and I really like you"

"I really like you now let's go walk to the ice cream place"

"Yes"

We walked hand in hand all the way to the ice cream shop flirting and laughing the whole way there. We walked inside the shop and headed to the counter.

"Hey can I have 2 scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream please"

"And can I have 1 scoop if cookie dough please"

"Certainly that £2.99"

"Keep the change mate" "So Betts I was thinking tomorrow night we could go on a date to pop's which gets another 2 things of your list"

"Yeah sounds good but that means I'll only have one thing left"

"Well Betts I decided I'll try and do as many as possible because you deserve it"

"Awww thanks Juggie"

"No problem anything for my favourite girl"

"Well your my favourite boy but Kevin comes a close second"

"Good plus Kevin is great"

"I'll tell him you said that"

"Mm now can I please have a kiss from a beautiful lady"

"Yes and you don't need to ask. I love your kisses"

"Good to know and I love your kisses"

"Now let's head home because I want to look for a dog"

"Ok"

"Really just like that you'll buy me a dog"

"Yeah plus I'd like a dog too and then we'll be dog parents to a beautiful fur baby"

"Aww I'll be a dog mama"

"Yeah and you'll be a great one"

"Thanks Juggie *kisses him* now let's get home"

"Wanna piggy back ride"

"Hell yeah"
______________________
Betty's POV-

Jug gave me a piggy back ride all the way back to his house. We got to his house and I went on his laptop and looked at dogs for sale near by.

"Juggie what about this dog it's so cute"

"That's what you said about the last 5 Betts"

"Well believe me this is the one"

"Let's see.*looks at the screen* Wow that is definitely the one. How local is it?"

"Uh 2 hours away.Can we get it?

"Sure it is cute"

"The lady says we can go pick it up next week"

"Ok. I guess when we go shopping we'll be getting a load of dog stuff"

"Yay"

"You're easily pleased"

"What can I say I love dogs"

"I know you do baby"

"Now we just have to wait a whole week until we can go and get it"

"Yeah but think about it we can get even more of your list done while we wait"

"Yeah"

"So tomorrow were gonna have a date at pops which is 2 things on your list."

"Yeah and then the day after tomorrow I think we should go to the wyrm and then I can learn to ride a motorbike, get a tattoo, make you do karaoke with me and try smoking, which makes 5 more things off my list."

"Yeah well I'm only gonna let you smoke once because it's bad and I'm trying to quit."

"Oh ok"

"Good so that's the day after tomorrow sorted"

"Yep"

639 Words