S I X

A week later~
Jughead's POV

Today its performance day and I'm nervous. We have to perform our scene in front of the class.

I walked into class and sat by Betty.

"Ready for our performance?"

"Ready as I'll ever be"

"Right everyone gets 10 minutes to practise their scenes."

Betty and got given the blue and gold as our practice space which is the room where Betty and her friend Kevin run the school newspaper.

We practiced our scene several times and like we promised weeks ago we didn't kiss. It was then time for us to perform it in class so we headed back to class and stood at the front.

J-(takes Juliet's hand) If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle sin is
this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims,ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with s tender kiss.

B- Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this,
For saints have hand that pilgrims' hands to touch,
And palm to plan is holy palmers' kiss.

J- Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

B- Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

J- O, then dear saint, let lips do what hands do.
They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

B- Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

J- Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.

(Kisses her)

Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.

B- Then have my lips the sin they have took.

J-Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.

(They kiss again)

We pulled away smiling and everyone was clapping including the teacher.

"Well done guys that was probably the best performance."

Even though I was listening to the teacher all I could think about were her lips. They were so soft and tasted like strawberries. It felt so good kissing her and now I want more. I think Toni was right maybe I do have a crush on Betty.

Betty's POV ~

"Well done guys that was probably the best performance."

Even though I was listening to the teacher all I could think about were his lips. They were so good and tasted like mint mixed with smoke. It felt amazing and he was definitely a good kisser. I want more maybe I have a crush on him.

He is just so kind, generous and hot. Omg I like him. Well this is confusing, we hated each other and now I like him. I mean I trusted him letting him know my true feelings about my life and my darkness which I had not told anybody before.

I do kind of hope he likes me back but I think I'll have to tell him I like him before it's too late.

477 Words