T W E L V E

Over the next week and a half Jughead and I worked on my list and got more ticked off so now there were only 2 things left to do - become and serpent and have sex with Jug.

Today Jug and I were picking up our dog we bought. We drove 2 hours in FP's truck and then we finally arrived.

"Juggie I'm so excited"

"Me too Betts now what are we naming her?"

"Erm Daisy?"

"I like it let go get her"

"Hello you must be Betty and Jughead"

"Yes that's us"

"Right here is the dog shes had her vaccinations and stuff so she all good for you"

"Thank you here's the money"

"Look after her"

"We will"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

Jug and I held hands while I held Daisy's lead in my other hand. We got in the car and I let Daisy sit in my lap.

We drove back home and let Daisy get all settled into our home

We drove back home and let Daisy get all settled into our home. We then headed to the bar as I had to do a test run of my performance tonight which will make me an official serpent.

Jug had to stay in the bar bit while I went into the studio room with Toni who taught me my dance routine.

I got on the pile and stating performing my routine making sure it was perfect for tonight.

"Wow Betty that was really good. Jughead is sure gonna be hard watching you do that"

"Haha"

"Have you guys had sex yet?"

"No not yet we've done stuff but I'm hoping tonight we will"

"Betty Cooper you dirty girl"

"What?"

"Well good luck for tonight and hopefully you'll get lucky"

"God I hope so"

"Right get changed and then we can chill before your performance"

"Yep give me 2 minutes."

I got back in my cloths and headed back to the bar with Toni.

"Hey baby did you have a good rehearsal?"

"Yep it was good"

"Good I can't wait to see you dance"

"Your gonna love it"

"Oh trust me I will"

I waited a couple hours until it was time for my performance.

"Now Betty my girlfriend is doing the serpent dance okay. Do not try anything she is MY girlfriend okay and if you do you will be kicked out. "

That was my cue. I got in stage and to the pole. I started my dance to the song 'Talk dirty to me' by Jason Derulo.

I kept eye contact with Jug the whole time while I was dancing and singing along. As I stripped down into my lingerie I saw him take a big gulp and his eyes widened. He disappeared for a second and then popped up in the wings of the stage.

I noticed a huge bulge in his pants as I span on the pole and stated looking at him with my back to the stage. I shook my a*s against the pole and rubbed my hands down my body still keeping eye contact with Jug.

I then span back around finished my dance and then FP came on the stage and gave me my Jacket. I picked up the clothes on the floor am headed our the wings of the stage to Jug.

"My god that was hot baby feel this *puts her hand up to his pants*"

"I know I could see it too"

"God I could take you right now"

"Do it"

"What?"

"F*ck me"

"Let's go to the apartment upstairs"

"There's an apartment?"

"Yeah it's mine when I'm 18 and king"

"Cool now let's go"

We headed upstairs to the apartment, locked the door and lead her to the bedroom. I pushed her on the bed an started roughly kissing her.

"Jug please"

"Ok"

(You know what happened next 😏)
625 Words