T W O

We all had to move desk to sit next to put partners which was just my luck. I sat down next to Jughead with a sigh.

"Ugh Cooper"

"Jones"

"Don't boss me around when we're doing the project. You will do most and I'll do the bare minimum."

"Look Jones don't be smart with me I need a good grade okay so you'll put the effort in."

"Don't be sassy Cooper"

"I'm not being sassy I just need a good grade and you need to put the effort in too maybe you'll show how smart you are rather than putting on bad boy player act."

"Hmm Fine I'll try but if we don't get an A don't go crying to mommy and daddy about your 4.0 GPA being ruined"

"God sake I'm not a baby, Jones"

"Hmm"

"God this is gonna be a long project" I muttered under my breath

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

"Sure now your place for work afterschool?"

"Err let me text my parents after class"

"Ugh live a little you don't need mommy and daddy's permission to do stuff"

"No trust me I do it would be hell of a lot worse if I didn't"

"What would poor little Betty be put on the naughty step or get grounded"

"No"

"What would happen then"

"Doesn't matter "

"Yeah your right cuz I don't care"

"Good beaucause I don't want you to care now let me start reading the book"

"Fine"

I started reading the book seeing as I had to write essay on it. I kept hearing Jughead mutter things under his break probably about being paired up with me or the work.

"Jones can you shut up"

"What I'm not saying anything"

"Well stop with the muttering under your breath"

"You can't tell me what to do"

"I know but I can try"

"Your really taking the p*ss now Cooper I'm a gang members for f*ck sake"

"Do I look like I give a sh*t. Hmm no"

"Woah Cooper language watch your perfect girl mouth"

"I can say what I want Jones"

"Betty and Jughead please quieten down your conversation about the work"

"Sorry sir"

*mocks Betty* "Sorry sir"

*Betty elbows him in the side*

"Oww Coop what the f*ck was that for?"

"Mimicking me a*shole*

"Hm probably did deserve that"

"Yeah now let's get some more work done"

"Ugh fine"

We continued working and yntilnthe end of the lesson when the teacher said he was going to pick scenes out of a hat for us to act out after we've read the whole book. I'm just hoping Jughead and I get a fight scene so we can channel our anger into something good.

454 Words