I N T R O

Hi I'm Betty Cooper and I'm 15 and sophomore at Riverdale High. I am a grade A student with extra curricular of cheerleading and The blue and gold which is the school's newspaper. As for my family life well I am part of the Northsides perfect family-The Coopers- but if you look closer we arent as perfect we are made out to be but I'll get onto that later.

I am semi popular but also bit of a nerd at school as I like to get good grades to please my parents but also so I have the chance to go to my dream college,Yale. I have a passion for reading and writing news articles and I spend most if my time doing so. That's probably why I've never had a boyfriend but I do have a crush on my neighbour and our school's star football player, Archie Andrews.

But also I have a hidden darkness.
_________________________________________

Hi I'm Jughead Jones and I'm nearly 16. I am a sophomore at Riverdale High and I am smart but dont try or show it as I'm a bad boy and a player. I am the heir in my dad's gang called the Serpents. The teenage Serpents are my only friends seeing as we bully everyone else. I dont even know why I guess it just fun. As for the player part well I hook up with girls and watch them fall in love with me just to break their poor little hearts. It fun for me so why not. Some girls are bets,others are dares and the rest are just horny.

My home life is awful my mom and sister left when I was younger to Toledo while they left I was left to deal with my alcoholic of a father. He is now sober and a great dad but it wanst always like that. We live in a double wide trailer on the Southside of Riverdale.

_________________________________________

329 Words