Thank You

Thank you for reading Ishq-e-khairaat!

Sadly the journey of Zooni and Zain comes to an end. I'm overwhelmed right new because this story is so special and close to my heart, especially because you guys showed so much love and support to both Zooni and I, you guys are such a huge inspiration. This story took me more than a year to complete, when I first started this it was a whole new experience for me because I've never experienced love closely so writing Zooni experience those feelings were a challenge also since this was a Muslim story my best attempt was to keep this as halal as possible but ofcourse they're events of scenes which you may point out saying that's not right islamically.i won't deny you on that because I'm not perfect I'm still a practicing Muslimah whose every attempt is to better herself. Throughout the journey there were plenty of times I wanted to delete the complete story and act like it doesn't exist.

But you people kept me going, pushing me into give my best and not to disappoint any readers. You guys deserve the best and I'll try coming up with more amazing stories that you'll enjoy reading just leave down comments on what type of book should I wrote next which you'll read. Also don't forget to Leave your thoughts on the ending.

Another thing I wanted to ask you guys is I am planning if making a small book that'll contain Zain and Zooni's marriage and some cute stuff and other ships with very least drama and heartbreaks. So will you read that and love it as much as you loved this? Also should I make it a separate book or continue in this book as bonus chapters?

Also what are your thoughts about a sequel for this book? If you agree I will take time to write a a sequel cause writing a love story is really hard for me.

Do check out my other books and please keep supporting me and I'll provide you with my best works!

Thank you once again

Love,
Alia

Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें