Deleted Scene #2

As they were running out of time, Amirah pushed Zooni into their black audi after which Zain hopped on to the driver's seat and off they went.........

'Kaisi hai aap? (how are you?)' Zooni looked at him from under her lashes and oh! how handsome he looked with his one hand on the steering wheel and the other adjusted the radio switching the channel from international news and settled on the channel with english songs.

'Acchi hoon aur aap kab se itne formal hone lag gaye? (I'm fine and from when have you started speaking formally with me?)' Zooni switched the radio until old Bollywood music filled their silence, satisfied she dropped her hand and took it back but stopped when Zain caught her hand entwining her fingers with his and then placed it on his lap.

Zooni blushed fiercely at the touch and tried to budge but since the hold on her hand was very firm she let the warmth of Zain's hand engulf her.

'Maine aapko bohot miss kiya (I missed you a lot)' her voice was very soft and silky, melodious more than the song playing on the radio, Zain could swear that he can hear her speak all the long.

'Maine bhi, lekin ye intezaar hame kareeb lane ke liye hi tou hai na hmm? (Even I, but this eating will bring is more close isn't it?)' he spoke slowly as if explaining a little kid. Zooni only smiled at his attempt to make her believe that it's not that painful to miss him. But does he really know how hard it was for Zooni? Love does wonders, one among those was that it never let you stay away with him, even a second without him love seemed like a thousand years of torture and Zooni can only pray to make these sufferings end and get them married already so that she can be his forever.

Silence enveloped their presence while both the lovers let the music converse their words.

🎵Tanha adhoora sa
Khamosh lamha sa
Thehra hua hai dil yahan
Mehsoos karle tu
Jazbaat ki khushboo
Khudse kahu kya main bayaan
Dard Hai jo halka sa
Khwaab khwaab jhalka sa
Tu muskuraye har jagah
O Jaana, khoya khoya rehta hai
Dil tadap ke kehta hai
Tu hai mere jeene ki wajah🎵

🌹🌹🌹

The car came to a halt, Zooni jerked from almost falling asleep. Rubbing her eyes she got down if the car as Zain helped are while holding her hand and the flow of her lehanga. Her eyes widened at their destination, A Huge Mansion! She rubbed her eyes twice not believing the beautiful mansion infront of her.

'Where are we Zain?' sleep knocked out of her as she was completely awake now

'This is my friend's farmhouse' he simple stated and without any further

'Wha... Why here?' she turned to him

'You'll get your answers follow me'

'Bu-' Zooni couldn't say anything as Zain held her hand and leaded her all the way to the terrace. However Zooni struggled climbing the stairs with the heavy lehanga of hers nevertheless she manged to reach the tarrace any how.

'ZAIN?' she called out when she found nothing on the terrace, it was empty to her dismay, she frowned

'Hmm?' he merely hummed in reply

'Zain hum kyu aaye hai yahan par? Yahan tou kuch nai hai? Aap mujhe ghar chodte main bohot thak gayi hoon (Zain wy did you bring me here? There's nothing here? Please drop me home I'm really tired)' she whined

'Sabr karlo chanda'

'sabr karlo chanda' she mimicked him, Zain's monotonous replies were irritating her, she let out a huff and plopped down on the ground, she sat criss-crossing her legs, her head on her hand which was placed on her lap. Her eyes were heavy and was about to fal asleep when she was jerked from sleep again.

'KYA HAI?!' She shouted in irritation Zain only chuckled pm how cute an irritated Zooni.

Well she looked cute in everything she does!

Zain placed a mat on the ground along with two pillows and made Zooni sit on it wrapping her in a blanket.

Where did he get that from?

He settled down beside her and handed a mug of hot chocolate. Zooni settled down with the mug and made herself comfortable.

'Look up' Zooni first looked at him arking her eyebrow in confusion, she followed his gaze and looked up. Her jaw fell at the scene in front of her. Billions of stars lit on the dark sky with a white moon. The constellation was something you don't get to see everyday.

'Beautiful' she was speechless and completely in awe of such a beautiful creation of Allah SWT. Stars blink and shine, she could swear that she can watch this everyday and never get tired of it.

So this is how it actually feel when poets write about the beauty of stars and the moon. Because it remind them of their lover.

'Beautiful indeed' Zooni turned towards Zain, her smile vanished and she could feel her ears burning red. Zain's sea blue eyes were looking at her with so much love and adoration, she immediately lowered her gaze and blushed so hardly. Whenever she would look at him from under her lashes she would find him looking at her.

'Main woh khoobsurat sitaaron Kay baare mein bolt rahi thi (I was talking about those stars)'

'Aur main apne Chand ko' Zooni smiled shyly, she placed her head on his shoulder giving her soft hands in Zain's

'Thank you Chanda for making me feel how love feels. For making me fall in love with you. I'll forever be indebt of your love and I promise that I will not let any harm come to you. I will be your shield, your Prince and your everything. I promise to love you till my last breath. I just need one thing from you, be mine, truly, completely and I'll handle the rest. So will you? Will you-- will you love me forever Chanda?'

Zain's waited for a small yes to come from a very shy Zooni instead he got only silence and soft snores coming from his asleep fiancé.

' Ya Allah iss aashiq ki dil pe reham kha (have mercy on this lover's heart Allah)' he thanked his Lord for the beauty his soon-to-be wife is awarded with.

How can anyone be beautiful even while sleeping?

Zain picked up her in bridal style and left the farmhouse placing her in the car without waking her up he drove off to drop her to their home.

🌹🌹🌹

Just some extra dose or Zaini because I missed them unfortunately this scene never made into the story because I changed the storyline a bit. Yet sharing another deleted scene to all those who missed Zooni and Zain

Love,
Alia

🎉 आपने Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️ को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Ishq-e-khairaat ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें