10| Friday Eve

10- Friday Eve

Zain
Assalaamualaikum Zooni
How are you?
Is there anything you would like for me to bring from here?

Look Zooni I am sorry if I hurt you, trust me it was unintentionally. You know I can never hurt you, I love you, you know that you are my best friend don't you?

You didn't even say me a goodbye does it mean I am not a friend to you anymore?

Itni bhi kya naaraazgi yaaran? I will keep spamming you until you don't reply.

Zooni
Zooni
Zooni
Zooni
Zooni

I found myself smiling to his childishness. How can anyone not forgive someone when they are being this cute?

Zooni
Walaikumassalaam Zain
I am fine alhumdulillah
How is your work going?

Zain
Ya Allah tera lakh lakh shukar hai (tons of gratitude to you Allah).
Teri bandi ne aakhir kaar reply toh kiya.

Zooni
Drama Queen 🙄

Zain
*chuckle*
I am almost done with the assignment and meetings. And would be returning soon Inshallah (if Allah wills).
So do you want something from here?

Zooni
That's great!
I can't think of anything at the moment.

Zain
That's kay, so I will just bring something myself.

Zooni
No prob!
Please do that.

Zain
How's college? I hope no one is bothering you.

Zooni
College is fine alhumdulillah,
And no no one is bothering me, they won't even dare to.
But I miss school....

Zain
I can feel yeah😔😔

The bell rang and I had to stop chatting so I that I could attend my business class ON TIME because the business teacher Mr Jha was a very strict man.

Zooni
Zain I have to go, ttyl
ALLAHAFIZ.

***

After reaching home I directly went to my room, the entire house was in chaos since Zaveriya baaji and Ahad bhai were going to get married within less than a month the whole house was a mess and the adults were completely busy with the wedding plannings.

After changing into something comfortable I plopped down on my bed and started completing my assignment, the success story of Jeff Bezos Truth to be told,
I hate assignments. What's the point in learning about the story behind success? Or maybe it is important and the only problem is I don't have any interest in business. Ironic I know cause I chose business.

After giving a couple hours to college stuff I surfed through Amazon obviously the result of Jeff Bezos' success. I booked a mahogany book shelf, study table and few novels which obviously included Harry Potter and Mortal instruments.

'Can I come in Zoon?' Zaveriya baaji peeked inside my room after a knock.

'Sure, you don't have to ask' I gave her a cheeky smile.

'What were you upto?' she asked sitting at the end of the bed followed by Ameerah who sat on a chair.

'I was completing my assignments and then ordering some stuff to make this room look mine.'