Chapter 23 "The night before"

Start from the beginning

"Sounds great. Thanks, Vicky" John said, and then he quickly sat down on the table crossing his legs; his boner must take long to go.

"Okay let's see what we have here" She said as she walked to one of the cupboards. She tiptoed a little to reach it, and oh god... she revealed a tiny bit of her butt cheek... I looked down to avoid looking, but rotter John was staring. I sat down beside him, and kicked his foot under the table.

"What?" He turned to me.

"Stop doing that!"

"Huh?" Vicky turned around.

"I was just telling John he should come to his house more often, and fill up his cabinets with food" I lied.

"Yeah I should" John said.

"Okay, that's a good idea too, but you should also have lots of these" She held up a box of noodles.

"Oh yeah, old noodles, but not expired" John giggled.

"Anyway, I can make these with other spices I see here" She smiled.

"Good" I nodded.

It was very awkward to watch her make dinner for John and me while she was naked covered with a tiny towel only, but I suppose she was very innocent to notice. Actually I felt bad I watched her in the bathtub now that she prepared dinner for us; that was very nice of her. John and I washed the dishes afterwards, and then we went to sleep. I was ready to forget about that night.

The next day we all woke up very early except for Vicky. We wanted to have everything planned to go pick up Paul, and bring him with us without being noticed. Things were very uncomfortable with John and me since I saw enough the night before. It sounds so creepy it makes me shiver...errr the night before. Ringo noticed we were very quiet

"What's going on with you two?" He asked as he put on his blazer.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" I asked as I continued to put on my shoes without looking up at him.

"You've been all quiet since we woke up. John never shuts his mouth. You two had a fight or something?"

John and I exchanged looks before John spoke first.

"Is Vicky still sleeping?" He asked

"Yeah, she is" Ringo replied.

"Well, last night George and I-"

"Hey John!? Why do you think you can talk?" I frowned.

"Because I have a mouth duh! Anyway, I masturbated while I spied on Vicky in the shower, and so did George, but you can't tell Paul about this, right Ringo?" John said.

"You two disappoint me a lot!" Ringo was grossed out.

"In my defense, it was an accident" I said.

"Don't even bother lying" John chuckled. "The doors were open, Ringo. We couldn't help it"

"It's your house" Ringo shrugged his shoulders. "You built it like that. As a matter of fact, that is not my business. We've got to decide who's going back in town to pick up Paul, and we have to decide now"

"John should go" I suggested.

"Why me?!" He squealed.

"Because I don't want to be any near you at the moment" I laughed.

"Very funny, Harrison. Why don't YOU go?"

"Because people can recognize me!"

"Oh, and I'm invisible?"

"Not with that extra weight" I snorted

"Listen, Hazza, I-"

"STOP IT!" Ringo screamed. John and I giggled.

"I'll go pick up Paul" He glared at both of us. "I'll be back as soon as I can" He said before he walked out.

"It gets easier with time" John burst out laughing once Ringo was gone.

"Indeed. A classic that never fails to work" I laughed.

"I could have gone with him, but, you know, I didn't want to" He said before he grabbed a newspaper, and sat down on the table to read it.

"Do you think maybe he'll need any help?"

"Nah. He'll be fine; he's very smart"

"John, can we forget about last night?" I got very serious.

"Oh please, get over it already" He rolled his eyes. "Vicky's hot alright? She was there naked. We walked past the bathroom. It doesn't make me feel proud, but it was the most natural thing to do. We're just humans"

"Yes, I know that, but I'm talking about the fact that she's Paul girl. Not just any other girl, PAUL'S girl"

"And he's not going to find out. Come on, it was just some wanking off. It's not like we touched her or anything" He chuckled.

"I suppose..."

"And besides it won't happen again, right? We're not living with her much longer"

"Yeah, it wasn't cheating coming from her. Still I want to forget about this, but I don't want to be in the same room as her. It's very...tempting. We can't be here much longer; you're right" I said.

"Guys..." Ringo walked in unexpectedly. "The car is not working"

"What!?" John and I exclaimed.

"I don't know much about cars, but I think something inside it broke" He swallowed. "I've been trying to find somebody to help me out there, but it seems like there isn't anybody around. I'm afraid we're going to need to postpone it"

"What? No! Ringo, we can't!" John almost ripped his own hair off.

"Ringo, Vicky- We- No! We can't be here for too long!" I exclaimed.

"It could take days..." John started sweating.

"Or weeks..." I said

"Or months" John bit on his nails

"John...stop" I sighed.

"So we're stuck here!? With a hot 15-year old?" John panted.

"John, calm down" Ringo stared at him confusedly.

"Good morning, boys" Vicky's sexy voice interrupted our argument. She stood behind us leaning against the wall. She was wearing the oversized shirt from the night before; she probably washed it in the bath. Her lips looked ticker and more reddish due to the fact that she had just woken up. Does she always wake up like a precious angel? A very sexy one...

God no... I could see her hard nipples through that shirt... not again please...

"Ringo...please fix that thing" I mumbled

John and I could barely handle it the night before, if we stayed longer, we knew it was going to be a nightmare.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ello there! sorry for the delay >.< last month was rough, but I'm back! I wanna update once a week again!

xoxo