Chapter 16

No Ones P.O.V 

"Emily" Pam spoke. Ali and Em looked shocked to see that Pam was actually there. Pam gave Alison a death glare. Emily hugged Ali tighter. "We have to talk alone Emily" Pam raised her Voice. Emily didn't want to be left alone with her mother so she spoke up. 

Emily- Ali stays or you can just leave 

Pam- But we need to discuss things as a family 

Emily- Alison is my family mum. She took me in when you kicked me out of my own house. You called the love of my life horrible things and you still consider us a family. You broke us a part. 

Pam- Listen to me Emily Catherine Fields, I did everything for you okay. Alison is no good for you. I mean no wonder you cheated on her. 

Emily- Ali is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was drunk okay. And before you go on about underage drinking and all this shit. I don't give a crap about it because I am a teenager. I'm going to experiment stuff okay 

Pam – I have talked to your father and since you are under the age of 18 we still have control over you. As soon as you get out of this hospital we are sending you down to Texas. As soon as your 18 you are allowed to come back here.

Emily- You can't to this to me. My life is here, My family and friends are here. I can't leave not when I'm pregnant with someone in this town child.

Ali-Mrs Fields , Maybe we can sort something out. Emily needs me with her.

Pam-There is nothing that you can say that will change my mind ALISON. She doesn't need you, she needs her family. I am done talking about this. We are leaving tomorrow at 12 o'clock

Emily- Please mum don't do this

Pam- ENOUGH EMILY . I will pick you up tomorrow at 12 o’clock

Emily P.O.V

She can’t do this to me. First of all I’m truing 18 in 3 months so that is 3 months without Ali ,Hanna, Spencer and Aria . Then I need to sort stuff out with Noel. I cant be taken away for 3 months that’s is completely unfair.

Ali P.O.V

Emily’s mum can’t do this to her.3 months is a really time and I know that Emily won’t be able to do it without me. She is terrified of her mum after the night she got drunk and hit her.

***FLASHBACK***

I heard a knock on my door so I quickly can down to see Emily standing there in the freezing cold weather. Her eyes were as red as blood and you could see the tear stains on her face.

Ali- What happened Emmy.

Emily- She was drunk and hit me

Ali- Shh baby, Just breath and start over again honey.

Emily- After I left your house, I went home like normally. I walked into the kitchen and found my mum drinking. The kitchen was a mess, Plates were smashed all on the floor and pot and pans were everywhere. I asked my mum why she had done it and she showed me a picture that was sent in the mail. It was of You and I the other night at Noel's Party. I simply just said that i could explain and then she hit me, But she didn’t just hit me once she kept doing it. I was in pain. She finally stopped and said "You can never kiss her again to you understand." I ran out the back door and came here.

Ali- I'm so sorry baby. This is all my fault I shouldn't of kissed you the other night.

Emily- I Don't ever want you to hear you say sorry again.

Emily leaned in a placed a soft kiss upon my lips. Her lips were so soft. I put my hands around her neck but she cried in pain.

Ali- I'm sorry i forgot about that. Stay here i will go get some cream to put on it.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

“You can do this Emily I believe in you. It only 3 months. There is Skype and email and messages. I will be waiting for you when you get back. I will even come down and visit without your parents knowing. This isn’t goodbye okay Em.I love you so much and I can’t wait to start our family when you come back.” I spoke to my Mermaid.

“Ali, I can’t leave you behind. You said you would be by my side every day.”

“And I will be by your side every day.” I replied to Emily who was crying now.

“I will miss you so much Ali, Please don’t ever leave me. I can’t wait to marry you one day.”

“What’s stopping us” I quickly spoke up

“Alison Lauren Dilaurentis what are you trying to say to me.”

“Emily I haven since the very first time we kissed that I loved you. And I still love you to this day. Your my one and only. I can’t imagine my life without you Emily.” I said while getting down on one knee

“Omg Ali!” Emily spoke with an surprised expression. I brought an engagement ring and I have been waiting for a moment to propose to Emily the love of my life.

“Emily Catherine Fields will you to me the honour of becoming my wife?” I opened the silk red box which held the 0.92ct. Round E-colour ring. I looked up at Emily who had tears streaming down her face. I looked behind me and saw the 3 girls with shocked expressions on their faces.

“Ali …”

Hey Guys x I hope you liked it. Please comment and Vote. I just want to give  can do this Emily I shout out to delta_goodrem_lover new story tilted ; Sad Beautiful Tragic Love. It would really mean a lot if you guys go and read it x Thank you