Chapter 4

Alison P.O.V

I was in class when my phone buzzed. I looked at who it was from and my heart sank. Tears were rolling down my face. The text was from ‘A’. How cute … I wonder what your daddy will think about this  Kisses  –A . There was a Video attached to the message I opened it up and it was Emily and I kissing in the courtyard earlier before. My dad can’t know about this he is completely against it. He will disown me and I don’t want that to happen, I just got back. I can’t lose Emily either she is the only person I’ve ever loved. I have to be honest and tell my dad the truth.

*****THAT NIGHT ***** 

I invited Emily for dinner so I can tell my dad about us. Emily and I sat next to each other while my dad sat opposite me. We were having a really nice dinner. Dad and Emily were getting along really well, They were talking about his work and I was just about to tell him when his phone goes off. He reads his phone and looks up at me. I knew A had told him. I grabbed Emily’s hand and held it so tight.

“This is wrong “Dad yelled.

“Dad … “I whispered while looking at him. Emily held my hand tighter.

“Mr Dilaurentis what is this about “ Emily asked so innocently. He showed her the message “ Look at what your daughter does at school  Kisses – A “ There was the same Video that was on my text.

“Dad I love her and no one can change that, I’ve always loved Emily and always will. Please don’t be mad I can’t control my feelings.” I told him.

“ Ali …. Um I… I just need time to adjust to this “ Dad Replied and walked out the room and shut the door. I took Emily up to my room and shut the door. I started crying. Emily ran over and held me tight and it keeps me calm. I really need her now. Emily was the only one that truly cared about me.

“I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” Emily whispered and kissed me on my forehead.  I fell asleep in Emily’s arms .

Emily P.O.V

‘A’ just sent Ali’s dad a video of my and her kissing in the court yard. Mr Dilaurentis was so angry he left the room and then Ali took my up to her room. Ali shut the door and started crying , I ran over to her and held her so closely to me.

 “ I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” I whispered to Ali and kissed her on her forehead. She slowly fell asleep in my arms. Ali was, is my everything and  I know that I want to be with her. I looked down at my phone and see I have a new message from an unknown number. “ Break her heart or I will kill her  Kisses -A”

HEY GUYS !!! Sorry i havent updated in a while but i've been so busy. Tell me what you guys want to see happen in the story .