Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Emily P.O.V.

What have I done? I just told Ali that I love her and then I kissed Paige. I love Ali I really do she is my everything. When Paige came to talk to me I knew what it was going to be about.  I remember Paige whispering saying “What we had was real and you can’t deny that” She in lent in to kiss me but I pulled back. Then she lent in again so I kissed her lightly on the lips then things got a bit heated and she pushed me up to the wall. I was trying to pull away she wouldn’t let me go. I heard Ali run past us and that’s when Paige let go of me. I turned around slapped Paige.

“ALI, ALI COME BACK” I screamed at the top of my lungs. Paige come behind me and hugged me. “DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN” I yelled in her face. Paige ran off into the distance and didn’t look back. I broke down in tears because I hurt the love of my life.

****NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL****

I really needed to talk to Ali. We were all meeting up for lunch like we normally did at in cafeteria. I only saw Aria and Spencer sitting down at the table. I walked over and sat down.

“ Have you guys seen Ali ? “ I question Aria and Spencer.

“Yeah  ... She was with Hanna they needed to speak to a teacher about something. Are you two okay” When Aria said that I didn’t now wether to tell them the truth or not.

“We just need to sort something’s out “ I replied

“Okay well here she comes now” Spencer spoke. I turned my head and saw Ali in this amazing tight white dress with an leather jacket on top. Ali was wearing Black high heels. DAMN SHE LOOKS HOT! That’s when I saw her eyes were all red. Ali had been crying I felt so guilty.

“Hey guys … “Ali spoke in a happy tone

“Hey “We all said in unison. Ali sat down across from me. Everyone was talking about their weekend but I couldn’t keep my eyes off Ali. Then my phone beeped it was from Ali

AD: If you don’t stop looking at me the girls will know something is up

EF: Fine. I will stop looking at you if you come with me to the bathroom.

AD …

EF: Come on Ali we need to talk.

AD: Okay fine.

Ali got up and headed for the bathroom and so did I.

Ali P.O.V

I cried myself to sleep last night. Emily broke my heart. I had to go to school and face her. I haven’t seen Emily since Last night and now it is lunch time. Hanna and I go hand in some work to our teacher then head to our table. That’s when I saw Emily staring at me. Her eyes were moving up and down. Was she checking me out?

“Hey guys … “I said when taking me seat which was right opposite Emily.

“Hey “ They all replied in unison. Everyone was talking about their weekend. Emily keeps on looking at me so I decided to text her. 

AD: If you don’t stop looking at me the girls will now something is up

EF: Fine. I will stop looking at you if you come with me to the bathroom.

AD …

EF: Come on Ali we need to talk.

AD: Okay fine.

I got up and headed straight for the bathroom, I knew Emily was right behind me. There was no one in the bathroom thank god.

“Emily what do you want?”

“I want to explain what happened last night. I was talking to Paige and she was saying that she wanted to get back together. She tried to kiss me but I pushed her away. I went in to kiss her lightly on the lips to say goodbye but then she pushed me up against the wall kissing me. I wasn’t kissing back I swear I was trying to get her off me but she was too strong for me Ali. Please believe me Ali I would never mean to hurt you. I love you”

I just stood there silently no saying a word.

“Ali please will you look at me. I’ve loved you since I first saw you I cried myself to sleep every night when you were gone. You broke my heart Ali but I still love you. I can see my future in your eyes. You and I lying on the beach. You and I spending our days kissing.”  Emily explained to me

“Em … that’s sounds perfect” I whispered. Emily moved closer and closer to me. Chills ran down my body. Why does she do this to me?

“I know you wanna kiss me “Emily said 

Emily moved closer and closer. She moved her hand up and down my body. I couldn’t take it anymore I pushed Emily into one of the stalls and kissed her passionately. Emily explored my mouth with her tongue, it was amazing feeling. Emily was slowly moving down to my neck. She kissed and sucked my neck hard leaving a huge hickey.

“Hmmm …” I moaned. Emily hands went down further and further. Emily started rubbing my thighs really wanted Em but I just couldn’t … not here anyway.  

“We can’t do this here “I moaned. She lent up a kissed me and left. WOW what just happened.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT !!!