Chapter 5

Emily P.O.V

I can't let Ali get hurt , She is going to get  hurt either way. I grabbed my phone text the girls " SOS AT ALI'S". I slowly begin to get up and go down the stairs. As I reached the bottom of the stairs all three girl were there.

" What happened is everything okay, Where is Ali ?" Spencer quickly spoke to me and gave me a hug.

"I got a Text from -A " I spoke with tears in my eyes.

"What did it say ?" Hanna question. I pulled out my phone and showed them the text message I had received.

"Em are you okay ? Do you know what you are going to do " Aria spoke as she came up to hug me. I honestly I don't know what to do.

"I have to break her heart don't I " I said while crying. All the girls came over to me and hug me. " How am I going to break her heart" I spoke with my head in Aria's shoulder.

"Noel's Party is Tomorrow maybe you could kiss someone there" Spencer suggested

"okay I will do that " I quietly spoke . I told the girls they should leave before Ali wakes up.

*****NEXT DAY *****

I went straight to sleep as soon as the girls left. I woke up to Ali kissing my neck, I felt her soft lips all over my body. I need her , I want her. I don't care about -A right now. I flip Ali over and kissed her so passionately. I heard Ali moan as my hands moved all around her body. We keep doing this until there was a knock on Ali's bedroom door. Ali and I quickly pulled apart and straighten our clothes.

" Come in " Ali said innocently. The door opened and it the girls they came and sat on the bed. Ali smiled at me and mouthed "I love you"

Ali P.O.V

The Morning had started off great. Then the girls had to come in didn't they , I still love them anyway. I mouthed "I love you" to Em and she smiled, that's weird she normally says it back. We were all talking about Noel's Party tonight when Hanna noticed something on Em's neck. Holy crap that was from earlier today.

"Hey Em ... What's that ?" Hanna questioned Em. Em just blushed and looked at me. I opened my arms up and she came crawling over to me. She sat on my lap and hugged me. I kissed her so passionately I didn't care who was watching . My hands went up Em's shirt , then her hands went up mine . She began to lift the front of my top when all three girls coughed. We looked them and laughed. Emily kissed my check

"I love you so much" Emily spoke. The girls looked so happy for us. Everyone went home including Em to get ready for Noel's party. We were all going there together in one car.

****COUPLE OF HOURS LATER ****

I heard the door bell ring so I ran down stairs and to my surprise there was Emily looking flawless. I gave her a quick kiss then headed towards Spencer's car . Emily seemed a bit funny with me when we were in the car. We had finally arrived . There was loud music and people everyone. We headed inside and got drinks .

"Wanna play seven minutes in heaven?" Noel said to all of us. I winked at Em and she smiled we All sat in a circle. We all had to have a drink before playing. Noel spun the bottle ,I was hoping that it wouldn't land on me . Thank god it didn't but I landed on Emily. My heart froze and the girls looked really worried but I didn't know why. I trust Em she wouldn't do anything like that with Noel. Noel winked at Em and grabbed her hand and they both heeded for the closest.

Emily P.O.V

I headed towards the closet with Noel. That's when my phone went off "GO ALL THE WAY WILL NOEL KISSES -A" I was doing this to save Ali. Noel locked the door and then he didn't know what to do. He sat down on the floor , I walked up to him and sat on his lap. He looked confused.

" Just Fuck Me Noel" I whispered seductively in his ear. I pulled him on top of me and kissed him, the kiss got more heated and he pulled his shirt and pants off. I did the exact same.

"Are you sure" He asked me. I just simply nodded. He entered me and it hurt so much  but it felt good but it was wrong. Damn he was so good at this. I couldn't breathe I was panting. I was about to scream. I've held it In for so long. I just needed to scream

"N...Noel" I screamed. I may have screamed that at bit to loud. He stopped and came up to my mouth and kissed me he began to suck my neck . Then all of a sudden the door opens and Noel and I both look and see who it was ... It was Ali. She saw Noel naked and her face dropped she ran and shut the door. My heart stopped I quickly put my dress back on and I ran to go find Ali. The girls looked at my shocked when I came out of the closet. Then Noel came behind me with only his underwear on. The girls looked at me with a disappointing look.

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT XX