Chapter 10

Alison P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Emily vomiting. I rushed to her side, I knew that I would be waking up like this nearly morning.  I moved Emily hair to the side and tied it back.

“You seriously don’t need to do this” Emily told me. I looked at her and kissed her cheek. Her smile made my day

“There is nowhere else I would rather be.” I replied to her, She hugged me so tight. Emily went back to lay down while I made her breakfast. I was making her pancakes when the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw Emily’s mum Pam. She looked at me with disgust and just rolled her eyes.

“Is Emily here?” Pam questioned me in a rude tone.

“She has just gone back to bed” I replied to Pam.

“Well can I see her?” She questioned me

I shut the door behind me so Emily wouldn’t hear us. “You really think she wants to see her after the hurtful words you said to her” I said spoke with anger. “You sent Emily to go pack her bags. Don’t think about you , think about how Emily is feelings she is so scared. You basically have disowned your own daughter. Just leave” I yelled at Pam. Tears were building up inside of me.

“You’re such a bitch you know that, you came back and did this all to Emily. Do you know if Emily had never of meet you…” Pam spoke but Emily cut her off

“ I wouldn’t be the same person I am today. Alison has had a massive effect on my life and I am so grateful for her in my life. I love her and I can’t wait for our future together with this baby. So could you please leave me and my family alone.” Emily spoke to her mother. Emily took my hand and pulled me inside and slammed the door. Emily pushed me up against the wall and kissed me with so much passion.

“Thank you so much babe for everything “ Emily spoke to me. Emily sat on my lap on the couch. My phone vibrated and so did Em’s.

You’re mum didn’t the news very well, How will everyone else take it?   Kisses -A

Hey guys xx please comment your thoughts