Harry Potter

"I've been trying to reach everyone I've been mean to but they automatically see it's my owl and send it back without opening the letter. I'm truly sorry to everyone I've bullied... especially Harry Potter. He didn't deserve that... my owl can't seem to reach him at all.." Draco explained. He sniffled a bit at the end and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Satanic summonings usually made one emotional.

"That's all I needed to here, Malfoy." Hades told the Malfoy heir kindly, after checking his mind to see if he was telling the truth. The smoke had all cleared and now Hades was just standing casually in the middle of the satanic symbol. "There's something else you need to know. Harry Potter forgives you. Except his name isn't actually 'Harry', that was a nickname. His name is Hadrian 'Hades' Peverell."

"Hey that's like your name." Draco laughed softly. Hades grinned at Draco. "Wait-" Draco said looking up at Hades with wide eyes. "You're-" he began, though Hades cut him off with a nod. Draco's eyes teared up a bit and he whispered, "Thank you.."

Hades smiled and got straight to the point by saying casually, "So, what did you summon me for?" "Well actually I'm not really sure I just wanted to try it out but I guess because all my friends are away on vacation and I needed someone to talk to other than stuffed animals or through owl. Hades laughed and replied, "That I can do."

After hanging out for a while, the demon in the room acknowledged the elephant in the room. "You can't hide me from your parents and make me camp out in your room for the rest of summer vacation." "I know... I guess I could ask my parents if it was ok if a friend stayed over for the rest of summer and hope to hell that they'll say yes, but we'll have to do something about.. well... the demon part of you. They can't know that I went into the restricted library and performed a satanic summoning."

"Oh I've got that covered." Hades replied as he changed back into his normal form. The one with smaller canines, no special features other than the pointed ears, black hair and forest green eyes. Draco grinned and ran out of the room.

Downstairs in the sitting room, both Draco's parents were sitting, minding their own business. "Hey mum, dad, I've invited a friend to stay over for the rest of summer. I met him when I went out shopping yesterday. He's my age and he's transferring from Durmstrang to Hogwarts this year because he just moved and hogwarts is closer. He won't be much trouble. Is it ok?"

"Well you've already asked him to come over so it would be rude to tell him no now. So, ok." Narcissa smiled. "Great! He's coming in a few minutes. I'm gonna set up the extra mattress in my room." Draco told them before running back up to his room. He closed the door and began to set up the extra mattress on the floor, along with a bunch of pillows and blankets. "Ok so in a few minutes your gonna go get your stuff, then floo to Malfoy Mansion Sitting Room." Draco told Hades. "And remember! Your not the king of hell." "Kay." Hades said and popped away. Draco headed downstairs again and sat in between his parents, waiting for the second the human version of his demon friend came through the fire place.

He didn't need to wait long as barely a minute passed and Hades in his human form popped out carrying a black and green dufflebag over his right shoulder and using his right hand to support it, while he had his vape in the other hand. He also wore a different outfit. Dark grey button up with thin light gray horizontal lines, his sleeves neatly crumpled up at his wrists. Along with black jeans that were slightly ripped on the knees and the same black sneakers. Again, his new piercings and tattoos were on display.

"Evening, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. My name's Evans. Hadrian Evans. Everyone calls me Hades, though." He smiled pleasantly.

"It's a Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Evans. However, it's quite late so if Draco could just show you where you'd be staying for the summer that would be nice, wouldn't you agree Draco?" Narcissa kindly told the young man. Draco nodded but before he could show his new friend the way to his room his mother pulled him to the side and said, "after you show him your room, come back down here me and your dad need to talk to you." With that, Draco and Hades went back upstairs to Draco's room. They had cleaned any sign of a satanic ritual away beforehand as a precaution. "Take a shower or something and get ready for bed my parents want to talk to me." Draco told Hades, who nodded and left to the bathroom.

Draco sped down the stairs to his parents and sat across from them on the other couch in the sitting room. "So what did you want to talk about?" Draco asked his parents who looked at him with worried glances.

"Draco... There's no easy way to put this. We.. We think it's best for you if you.. stopped being friends with Hadrian..." Narcissa told her son, to which Lucius agreed with a small nod.