7

Liam came back down stairs and sat beside Harry.

I want to talk to my bother, please. i said to louis.

You can when we trust you more.

But, i want to talk to him now. Just to tell you if i dont call them by tomorrow they will call the polices. I said to him hoping he would let my call.

Fine, but im listing to the whole thing. He said looking like he was mad. So me and Louis went into the dinning room and i sat at the table. Louis handed me a phone and i taped in Bobbys number.

Hello. Bobby had picked up.

Hello.

Wh-, wait, River is this you. he said sounding a little happy to hear my voice.

Ya.

Where have you been. Me, mom and dad have been so worried about you.

Im fine. i said to him lying and i never lie no even to my bother.

Where are you, ill come get you.

No, im fine where i am just tell mom and dad that im alright. i said as i looked up at louis who had a little smile on his face that i wanted to smack off.

River you are my little sister and if you need my help say the secret word that we have. Bobby is very lucking that he is not on speaker or else, i dont know what would happin.

Bobby im fine and im safe, ok.

Ok. You can still say the word. Louis looked at me and pointed to his wrist as in saying my time is up.

Well Bobby i have to go. I love you, mom, dad. Oh and dont forget to feed my fish. I said to him.

I love you to and thank you for saying that. Bye. He said right before the phone was taken away.

Hey i didnt get to say bye. I crossed my arms.

Oh well. Louis said as he grabbed me by the arm and took me back to the living room.