21

River

Now that me and Louis broke up, i was now what you could call a whore but thats not what i am. I am a slave, a sex slave. I do what ever the 5 boys want.

I have sex with Harry on monday nights, Zayn on Tuesday nights, Liam on wednesday nights, Niall would be thursday but he being a virgin didnt want to, and Louis well we didnt talk.

Its been like this for 3 months. So i guess I've been missing for 5 months.

**

Well today is a friday and i dont talk to Louis so i get the day off. Well that is until he walks in my room.

"What do you want Louis?" I say sitting up on my bed, looking at him.

"I want to talk to you about something." he said sitting beside me.

"Ok." i turn to face him.

"Well, when i asked you to be my girlfriend, i did that cause. 1. i didnt want you doing what your doing now and 2. i was starting to like you, a lot. Harry was mad so he raped you and i felt so bad that i wasnt there." He looked at me sadly.

"I know and i liked you too, its just i think we moved to fast."

"But can we please try again." he said putting his hands on my sholders.

"Fine." i look down." today is your day."

"Do you want too?"

"Sure."
**

Getting in the bed with Louis was a whole diffident thing. He....he was un discardable. I still remember what he said right after.

"I love you, aways will, and never stop."

Then Harry walked in on us and pulled Louis off.

"Harry what are you doing?" I yell

" I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU OUT, but now your back with him." he said looking at me than at Louis.

"Harry ill make it up to up, ok. Louis can i talk to harry, alone?"

"Sure." Louis says walking out and closing the door.

"So how are you going to make it up to me?" Harry asked.

"By having sex."

"Ok lets start." He had a big smile on his face.